*Rapper Ghostface Killah has teamed with Marvel Comics cover artist Mike del Mundo to create a limited-edition line of skateboards and T-shirts for his new GFK brand, available for pre-order now.
“This is for my real hip hop skate fans and for my GFK-loyals that don’t skate but is feeling the design,” Ghostface told AllHipHop.com.
Ghostface has released two limited edition T-shirts and a tank top, available in black and white. The tees are $30, while the tanks cost $20. All skateboards are certified-numbered and available in three different sizes for $135.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here