*Rapper Ghostface Killah has teamed with Marvel Comics cover artist Mike del Mundo to create a limited-edition line of skateboards and T-shirts for his new GFK brand, available for pre-order now.
“This is for my real hip hop skate fans and for my GFK-loyals that don’t skate but is feeling the design,” Ghostface told AllHipHop.com.
Ghostface has released two limited edition T-shirts and a tank top, available in black and white. The tees are $30, while the tanks cost $20. All skateboards are certified-numbered and available in three different sizes for $135.
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here