*Rapper Ghostface Killah has teamed with Marvel Comics cover artist Mike del Mundo to create a limited-edition line of skateboards and T-shirts for his new GFK brand, available for pre-order now.
“This is for my real hip hop skate fans and for my GFK-loyals that don’t skate but is feeling the design,” Ghostface told AllHipHop.com.
Ghostface has released two limited edition T-shirts and a tank top, available in black and white. The tees are $30, while the tanks cost $20. All skateboards are certified-numbered and available in three different sizes for $135.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here