*Rapper Ghostface Killah has teamed with Marvel Comics cover artist Mike del Mundo to create a limited-edition line of skateboards and T-shirts for his new GFK brand, available for pre-order now.
“This is for my real hip hop skate fans and for my GFK-loyals that don’t skate but is feeling the design,” Ghostface told AllHipHop.com.
Ghostface has released two limited edition T-shirts and a tank top, available in black and white. The tees are $30, while the tanks cost $20. All skateboards are certified-numbered and available in three different sizes for $135.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here