*Rapper Ghostface Killah has teamed with Marvel Comics cover artist Mike del Mundo to create a limited-edition line of skateboards and T-shirts for his new GFK brand, available for pre-order now.
“This is for my real hip hop skate fans and for my GFK-loyals that don’t skate but is feeling the design,” Ghostface told AllHipHop.com.
Ghostface has released two limited edition T-shirts and a tank top, available in black and white. The tees are $30, while the tanks cost $20. All skateboards are certified-numbered and available in three different sizes for $135.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here