*“Glee” star Amber Riley says she’s “feeling fine” and “just got a little dizzy” after collapsing and passing out during a red carpet event Tuesday near Hollywood.
The actress was in the midst of doing interviews ahead of “Glee’s” panel presentation at the TV Academy when she fainted, according to E! News. Soon after the event ended, Amber took to her Twitter account to assure fans she is OK.
“Hey guys, I’m okay I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes!” she wrote. “You’d think I’d be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes.”
She then added, “I’d also like to thank the photographers for being do professional and not taking photos of me on the ground. I truly truly appreciate it. Could have been super embarrassing.”
The “Glee” cast and producers were on hand at the TV Academy of Arts and Sciences in North Hollywood for a panel discussion held in front of Emmy voters. Fortunately, Amber was able to participate in the panel. [See photo above.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here