*“Glee” star Amber Riley says she’s “feeling fine” and “just got a little dizzy” after collapsing and passing out during a red carpet event Tuesday near Hollywood.
The actress was in the midst of doing interviews ahead of “Glee’s” panel presentation at the TV Academy when she fainted, according to E! News. Soon after the event ended, Amber took to her Twitter account to assure fans she is OK.
“Hey guys, I’m okay I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes!” she wrote. “You’d think I’d be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes.”
She then added, “I’d also like to thank the photographers for being do professional and not taking photos of me on the ground. I truly truly appreciate it. Could have been super embarrassing.”
The “Glee” cast and producers were on hand at the TV Academy of Arts and Sciences in North Hollywood for a panel discussion held in front of Emmy voters. Fortunately, Amber was able to participate in the panel. [See photo above.]
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here