*“Glee” star Amber Riley says she’s “feeling fine” and “just got a little dizzy” after collapsing and passing out during a red carpet event Tuesday near Hollywood.
The actress was in the midst of doing interviews ahead of “Glee’s” panel presentation at the TV Academy when she fainted, according to E! News. Soon after the event ended, Amber took to her Twitter account to assure fans she is OK.
“Hey guys, I’m okay I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes!” she wrote. “You’d think I’d be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes.”
She then added, “I’d also like to thank the photographers for being do professional and not taking photos of me on the ground. I truly truly appreciate it. Could have been super embarrassing.”
The “Glee” cast and producers were on hand at the TV Academy of Arts and Sciences in North Hollywood for a panel discussion held in front of Emmy voters. Fortunately, Amber was able to participate in the panel. [See photo above.]
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here