*“Glee” star Amber Riley says she’s “feeling fine” and “just got a little dizzy” after collapsing and passing out during a red carpet event Tuesday near Hollywood.
The actress was in the midst of doing interviews ahead of “Glee’s” panel presentation at the TV Academy when she fainted, according to E! News. Soon after the event ended, Amber took to her Twitter account to assure fans she is OK.
“Hey guys, I’m okay I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes!” she wrote. “You’d think I’d be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes.”
She then added, “I’d also like to thank the photographers for being do professional and not taking photos of me on the ground. I truly truly appreciate it. Could have been super embarrassing.”
The “Glee” cast and producers were on hand at the TV Academy of Arts and Sciences in North Hollywood for a panel discussion held in front of Emmy voters. Fortunately, Amber was able to participate in the panel. [See photo above.]
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here