*“Glee” star Amber Riley says she’s “feeling fine” and “just got a little dizzy” after collapsing and passing out during a red carpet event Tuesday near Hollywood.
The actress was in the midst of doing interviews ahead of “Glee’s” panel presentation at the TV Academy when she fainted, according to E! News. Soon after the event ended, Amber took to her Twitter account to assure fans she is OK.
“Hey guys, I’m okay 🙂 I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes!” she wrote. “You’d think I’d be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes.”
She then added, “I’d also like to thank the photographers for being do professional and not taking photos of me on the ground. I truly truly appreciate it. Could have been super embarrassing.”
The “Glee” cast and producers were on hand at the TV Academy of Arts and Sciences in North Hollywood for a panel discussion held in front of Emmy voters. Fortunately, Amber was able to participate in the panel. [See photo above.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here