*Deion Sanders continues to defend himself against assault allegations made by his estranged wife Pilar in their tabloid-worthy divorce, telling “Good Morning America” today that he “never touched” his wife.
“This has been going on for quite some time,” he told co-host Robin Roberts. “Unfortunately the court [wonders how] two people that are separated and going through a divorce could be in the same house, I don’t understand how that would work because it’s a very volatile situation. But I’ve kept my peace. I’ve honored my children. I can respectfully say my kids have never seen me yell, scream, hate on, call a name or provoke my soon-to-be ex-wife.”
As previously reported, Pilar was arrested on April 23 and booked at the Collin County Jail outside of Dallas on allegations that she and someone else assaulted Deion in front of their two children. Deion live-tweeted the incident, saying his two boys “witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She’s going to jail and I’m pressing charges!”
Watch Deion’s entire interview on “GMA” here.
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Mother Who Killed Her Kids Tells Court, 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Queen Latifah, Jennifer Garner Lead TD Jakes’ ‘Miracles From Heaven’
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’s’ John Schneider Rips TV Land for Pulling Show Over Rebel Flag (Watch)
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- EUR Exclusive: Boris and Nicole Discuss New Talk Show (WATCH)
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here