*Deion Sanders continues to defend himself against assault allegations made by his estranged wife Pilar in their tabloid-worthy divorce, telling “Good Morning America” today that he “never touched” his wife.
“This has been going on for quite some time,” he told co-host Robin Roberts. “Unfortunately the court [wonders how] two people that are separated and going through a divorce could be in the same house, I don’t understand how that would work because it’s a very volatile situation. But I’ve kept my peace. I’ve honored my children. I can respectfully say my kids have never seen me yell, scream, hate on, call a name or provoke my soon-to-be ex-wife.”
As previously reported, Pilar was arrested on April 23 and booked at the Collin County Jail outside of Dallas on allegations that she and someone else assaulted Deion in front of their two children. Deion live-tweeted the incident, saying his two boys “witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She’s going to jail and I’m pressing charges!”
Watch Deion’s entire interview on “GMA” here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here