*Deion Sanders continues to defend himself against assault allegations made by his estranged wife Pilar in their tabloid-worthy divorce, telling “Good Morning America” today that he “never touched” his wife.
“This has been going on for quite some time,” he told co-host Robin Roberts. “Unfortunately the court [wonders how] two people that are separated and going through a divorce could be in the same house, I don’t understand how that would work because it’s a very volatile situation. But I’ve kept my peace. I’ve honored my children. I can respectfully say my kids have never seen me yell, scream, hate on, call a name or provoke my soon-to-be ex-wife.”
As previously reported, Pilar was arrested on April 23 and booked at the Collin County Jail outside of Dallas on allegations that she and someone else assaulted Deion in front of their two children. Deion live-tweeted the incident, saying his two boys “witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She’s going to jail and I’m pressing charges!”
Watch Deion’s entire interview on “GMA” here.
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here