*Deion Sanders continues to defend himself against assault allegations made by his estranged wife Pilar in their tabloid-worthy divorce, telling “Good Morning America” today that he “never touched” his wife.
“This has been going on for quite some time,” he told co-host Robin Roberts. “Unfortunately the court [wonders how] two people that are separated and going through a divorce could be in the same house, I don’t understand how that would work because it’s a very volatile situation. But I’ve kept my peace. I’ve honored my children. I can respectfully say my kids have never seen me yell, scream, hate on, call a name or provoke my soon-to-be ex-wife.”
As previously reported, Pilar was arrested on April 23 and booked at the Collin County Jail outside of Dallas on allegations that she and someone else assaulted Deion in front of their two children. Deion live-tweeted the incident, saying his two boys “witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She’s going to jail and I’m pressing charges!”
Watch Deion’s entire interview on “GMA” here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here