*Halle Berry explained that she had every right to go off on those snooping photographers stocking her at her daughter’s school.
The actress lost her head when paparazzi posted up outside of her daughter Nahala’s pre-school. But she told Mario Lopez folks better watch out when it comes to her baby.
“I hate that I lost my cool, but you know, I’m human. That happens and when it comes to my daughter. I’m ferocious.”
Even if she is a celebrity, Berry admitted it would be nice to have some privacy.
“You know, I don’t know … I’ve been struggling for years,” she lamented as they discussed the celebrity privacy issue. “There are no laws here that protect our children and as a mom, coming to the school … not only my child, but all the children that are there. It’s just wrong, wrong, wrong.”
She even halfway joked about going to the president to do something about the issue, expressing that the children’s lives are essentially in danger.
Maybe one day the government will care.
Also, Berry was pleased to be a part of the recent EIF/Revlon Run/Walk for Women, which raises money for cancer research.
“I’ve lost so many people. I know people struggling right now with cancer.”
Watch the interview below
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here