*For the second time, Reggie Bush finds himself on a reality series through no fault of his own.
The running back, who appeared from time to time on E!’s “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” when he was dating Kim Kardashian, will soon be a regular on HBO’s docu-series “Hard Knocks,” which announced Tuesday that it will follow his team, the Miami Dolphins, for its seventh season.
The NFL training camp series returns on August 7, a year after the network scrapped the Emmy-winning program because of the NFL lockout. ESPN reported that the Atlanta Falcons and New York Jets were also mentioned as possible teams to be profiled; in 2010, the Jets’ season on the show earned HBO three Sports Emmys.
Five hourlong episodes are planned for the show, co-produced with NFL Films.
According to deadline.com, participation in “Hard Knocks” is a logical move for the Dolphins, “whose ownership group is trying to drum up fan interest in a mediocre team. Owner Stephen Ross has brought in celebrities like Gloria Estefan and Venus and Serena Williams as minority owners, and the team has a red-carpet entrance to its Sun Life Stadium for celebrities attending games.”
- Adrian Peterson is the Father, Says Massage Therapist
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here