*For the second time, Reggie Bush finds himself on a reality series through no fault of his own.
The running back, who appeared from time to time on E!’s “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” when he was dating Kim Kardashian, will soon be a regular on HBO’s docu-series “Hard Knocks,” which announced Tuesday that it will follow his team, the Miami Dolphins, for its seventh season.
The NFL training camp series returns on August 7, a year after the network scrapped the Emmy-winning program because of the NFL lockout. ESPN reported that the Atlanta Falcons and New York Jets were also mentioned as possible teams to be profiled; in 2010, the Jets’ season on the show earned HBO three Sports Emmys.
Five hourlong episodes are planned for the show, co-produced with NFL Films.
According to deadline.com, participation in “Hard Knocks” is a logical move for the Dolphins, “whose ownership group is trying to drum up fan interest in a mediocre team. Owner Stephen Ross has brought in celebrities like Gloria Estefan and Venus and Serena Williams as minority owners, and the team has a red-carpet entrance to its Sun Life Stadium for celebrities attending games.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here