*For the second time, Reggie Bush finds himself on a reality series through no fault of his own.
The running back, who appeared from time to time on E!’s “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” when he was dating Kim Kardashian, will soon be a regular on HBO’s docu-series “Hard Knocks,” which announced Tuesday that it will follow his team, the Miami Dolphins, for its seventh season.
The NFL training camp series returns on August 7, a year after the network scrapped the Emmy-winning program because of the NFL lockout. ESPN reported that the Atlanta Falcons and New York Jets were also mentioned as possible teams to be profiled; in 2010, the Jets’ season on the show earned HBO three Sports Emmys.
Five hourlong episodes are planned for the show, co-produced with NFL Films.
According to deadline.com, participation in “Hard Knocks” is a logical move for the Dolphins, “whose ownership group is trying to drum up fan interest in a mediocre team. Owner Stephen Ross has brought in celebrities like Gloria Estefan and Venus and Serena Williams as minority owners, and the team has a red-carpet entrance to its Sun Life Stadium for celebrities attending games.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here