*For the second time, Reggie Bush finds himself on a reality series through no fault of his own.
The running back, who appeared from time to time on E!’s “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” when he was dating Kim Kardashian, will soon be a regular on HBO’s docu-series “Hard Knocks,” which announced Tuesday that it will follow his team, the Miami Dolphins, for its seventh season.
The NFL training camp series returns on August 7, a year after the network scrapped the Emmy-winning program because of the NFL lockout. ESPN reported that the Atlanta Falcons and New York Jets were also mentioned as possible teams to be profiled; in 2010, the Jets’ season on the show earned HBO three Sports Emmys.
Five hourlong episodes are planned for the show, co-produced with NFL Films.
According to deadline.com, participation in “Hard Knocks” is a logical move for the Dolphins, “whose ownership group is trying to drum up fan interest in a mediocre team. Owner Stephen Ross has brought in celebrities like Gloria Estefan and Venus and Serena Williams as minority owners, and the team has a red-carpet entrance to its Sun Life Stadium for celebrities attending games.”
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here