*For the second time, Reggie Bush finds himself on a reality series through no fault of his own.
The running back, who appeared from time to time on E!’s “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” when he was dating Kim Kardashian, will soon be a regular on HBO’s docu-series “Hard Knocks,” which announced Tuesday that it will follow his team, the Miami Dolphins, for its seventh season.
The NFL training camp series returns on August 7, a year after the network scrapped the Emmy-winning program because of the NFL lockout. ESPN reported that the Atlanta Falcons and New York Jets were also mentioned as possible teams to be profiled; in 2010, the Jets’ season on the show earned HBO three Sports Emmys.
Five hourlong episodes are planned for the show, co-produced with NFL Films.
According to deadline.com, participation in “Hard Knocks” is a logical move for the Dolphins, “whose ownership group is trying to drum up fan interest in a mediocre team. Owner Stephen Ross has brought in celebrities like Gloria Estefan and Venus and Serena Williams as minority owners, and the team has a red-carpet entrance to its Sun Life Stadium for celebrities attending games.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here