*Singer Teedra Moses is going through some hard times and isn’t timid about asking for help.
Ironically Moses – who’s been in the game since 2003 – was just signed by Rick Ross’ Maybach Music Group, but her grind is just like that of an independent artist.
“Many don’t realize that you can be in the right place at the right time but unless opportunity meets proper finances, things can fall apart,” Moses stated.
The money will be used to pay expenses including airfare, lodging, band, merchandise, etc, for her 2012 Essence Music Festival performance, held in New Orleans, L.A.
“I would like to document this performance as the last stop on the LUXURIOUSunderGRIND Documentary,” she adds.
Each individual that pledges funding for the project will be listed as an associate producer for ‘LUXURIOUSunderGRIND,’ in addition to several other gifts, including invites to intimate performances, depending on the size of the donation.
If you’d like to pledge and support the cause, visit Teedra Moses Kickstarter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here