*Singer Teedra Moses is going through some hard times and isn’t timid about asking for help.
Ironically Moses – who’s been in the game since 2003 – was just signed by Rick Ross’ Maybach Music Group, but her grind is just like that of an independent artist.
“Many don’t realize that you can be in the right place at the right time but unless opportunity meets proper finances, things can fall apart,” Moses stated.
The money will be used to pay expenses including airfare, lodging, band, merchandise, etc, for her 2012 Essence Music Festival performance, held in New Orleans, L.A.
“I would like to document this performance as the last stop on the LUXURIOUSunderGRIND Documentary,” she adds.
Each individual that pledges funding for the project will be listed as an associate producer for ‘LUXURIOUSunderGRIND,’ in addition to several other gifts, including invites to intimate performances, depending on the size of the donation.
If you’d like to pledge and support the cause, visit Teedra Moses Kickstarter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here