*Singer Teedra Moses is going through some hard times and isn’t timid about asking for help.
Ironically Moses – who’s been in the game since 2003 – was just signed by Rick Ross’ Maybach Music Group, but her grind is just like that of an independent artist.
“Many don’t realize that you can be in the right place at the right time but unless opportunity meets proper finances, things can fall apart,” Moses stated.
The money will be used to pay expenses including airfare, lodging, band, merchandise, etc, for her 2012 Essence Music Festival performance, held in New Orleans, L.A.
“I would like to document this performance as the last stop on the LUXURIOUSunderGRIND Documentary,” she adds.
Each individual that pledges funding for the project will be listed as an associate producer for ‘LUXURIOUSunderGRIND,’ in addition to several other gifts, including invites to intimate performances, depending on the size of the donation.
If you’d like to pledge and support the cause, visit Teedra Moses Kickstarter.
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here