Kim Kimble is the industry’s go-to stylist for A-List celebrities when they need a one of a kind red carpet bombshell look.
“L.A. Hair” features Kimble and her family of stylists committed to making over some of Hollywood’s elite, including Kelly Rowland, Brandy, Laila Ali, Gracelle Beavais, Mary Mary and several others.
The salon is an eclectic group of personalities, ranging from sassy drama queens to headstrong individuals, which make for a beautiful spectacle of a show.
But a wrench is thrown in the mix when along the way, Kimble’s salon lease expires a month before her new shop is ready. So she’s forced to scramble for a new location and is challenged with managing appointments and business.
“L.A. Hair” premieres Thursday May 31 at 10 p.m.
Check out this trailer/sneak peek for “LA Hair”:
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here