Kim Kimble is the industry’s go-to stylist for A-List celebrities when they need a one of a kind red carpet bombshell look.
“L.A. Hair” features Kimble and her family of stylists committed to making over some of Hollywood’s elite, including Kelly Rowland, Brandy, Laila Ali, Gracelle Beavais, Mary Mary and several others.
The salon is an eclectic group of personalities, ranging from sassy drama queens to headstrong individuals, which make for a beautiful spectacle of a show.
But a wrench is thrown in the mix when along the way, Kimble’s salon lease expires a month before her new shop is ready. So she’s forced to scramble for a new location and is challenged with managing appointments and business.
“L.A. Hair” premieres Thursday May 31 at 10 p.m.
Check out this trailer/sneak peek for “LA Hair”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here