Kim Kimble is the industry’s go-to stylist for A-List celebrities when they need a one of a kind red carpet bombshell look.
“L.A. Hair” features Kimble and her family of stylists committed to making over some of Hollywood’s elite, including Kelly Rowland, Brandy, Laila Ali, Gracelle Beavais, Mary Mary and several others.
The salon is an eclectic group of personalities, ranging from sassy drama queens to headstrong individuals, which make for a beautiful spectacle of a show.
But a wrench is thrown in the mix when along the way, Kimble’s salon lease expires a month before her new shop is ready. So she’s forced to scramble for a new location and is challenged with managing appointments and business.
“L.A. Hair” premieres Thursday May 31 at 10 p.m.
Check out this trailer/sneak peek for “LA Hair”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here