Kim Kimble is the industry’s go-to stylist for A-List celebrities when they need a one of a kind red carpet bombshell look.
“L.A. Hair” features Kimble and her family of stylists committed to making over some of Hollywood’s elite, including Kelly Rowland, Brandy, Laila Ali, Gracelle Beavais, Mary Mary and several others.
The salon is an eclectic group of personalities, ranging from sassy drama queens to headstrong individuals, which make for a beautiful spectacle of a show.
But a wrench is thrown in the mix when along the way, Kimble’s salon lease expires a month before her new shop is ready. So she’s forced to scramble for a new location and is challenged with managing appointments and business.
“L.A. Hair” premieres Thursday May 31 at 10 p.m.
Check out this trailer/sneak peek for “LA Hair”:
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here