Kim Kimble is the industry’s go-to stylist for A-List celebrities when they need a one of a kind red carpet bombshell look.
“L.A. Hair” features Kimble and her family of stylists committed to making over some of Hollywood’s elite, including Kelly Rowland, Brandy, Laila Ali, Gracelle Beavais, Mary Mary and several others.
The salon is an eclectic group of personalities, ranging from sassy drama queens to headstrong individuals, which make for a beautiful spectacle of a show.
But a wrench is thrown in the mix when along the way, Kimble’s salon lease expires a month before her new shop is ready. So she’s forced to scramble for a new location and is challenged with managing appointments and business.
“L.A. Hair” premieres Thursday May 31 at 10 p.m.
Check out this trailer/sneak peek for “LA Hair”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here