Presiding Judge Charles Burns ordered the jurors to stay the night at a hotel after they discussed the trial behind closed doors following the closing arguments.
For two weeks, the prosecution brought 83 witnesses to the stand and presented circumstantial evidence.
With no surviving witnesses to the murder, the state was forced to draw conclusions based on the testimonies of friends and family members.
The defense only called to the stand two witnesses, detectives, in an attempt to suggest investigators disturbed the investigation.
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here