*Before the exit of Hollie Cavanagh from “American Idol” last night, judge Jennifer Lopez took the stage to perform her latest single “Dance Again,” and finished off the set doing a bump-and-grind with her background dancer/boyfriend Casper Smart.
During their PDA moment, which some blogs have labeled “cringe worthy,” Casper grabbed her derriere as they engaged in a steamy tango.
Then, as she and her dancers ended the number, Casper unfroze himself to take confetti out of J.Lo’s hair.
Just last year, J.Lo performed at the “Idol” finale with her estranged husband Marc Anthony. Was this performance intended to send a message to her ex?
Watch below, then scroll down to hear what Jennifer thought of her performance.
Below, J.Lo gave us a quick moment after the show to talk about what it’s like to perform on “Idol” and how she feels about her upcoming tour with Enrique Iglesias.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here