*Before the exit of Hollie Cavanagh from “American Idol” last night, judge Jennifer Lopez took the stage to perform her latest single “Dance Again,” and finished off the set doing a bump-and-grind with her background dancer/boyfriend Casper Smart.
During their PDA moment, which some blogs have labeled “cringe worthy,” Casper grabbed her derriere as they engaged in a steamy tango.
Then, as she and her dancers ended the number, Casper unfroze himself to take confetti out of J.Lo’s hair.
Just last year, J.Lo performed at the “Idol” finale with her estranged husband Marc Anthony. Was this performance intended to send a message to her ex?
Watch below, then scroll down to hear what Jennifer thought of her performance.
Below, J.Lo gave us a quick moment after the show to talk about what it’s like to perform on “Idol” and how she feels about her upcoming tour with Enrique Iglesias.
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here