*Before the exit of Hollie Cavanagh from “American Idol” last night, judge Jennifer Lopez took the stage to perform her latest single “Dance Again,” and finished off the set doing a bump-and-grind with her background dancer/boyfriend Casper Smart.
During their PDA moment, which some blogs have labeled “cringe worthy,” Casper grabbed her derriere as they engaged in a steamy tango.
Then, as she and her dancers ended the number, Casper unfroze himself to take confetti out of J.Lo’s hair.
Just last year, J.Lo performed at the “Idol” finale with her estranged husband Marc Anthony. Was this performance intended to send a message to her ex?
Watch below, then scroll down to hear what Jennifer thought of her performance.
Below, J.Lo gave us a quick moment after the show to talk about what it’s like to perform on “Idol” and how she feels about her upcoming tour with Enrique Iglesias.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- 'Black-ish' Ep. 3, 'Dr. Hell No' Highlights Healthcare Fear Among Black Men
- Beyonce, Jay Z Renting $45 Million Mansion, Suing Clothing Retailer
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here