*Before the exit of Hollie Cavanagh from “American Idol” last night, judge Jennifer Lopez took the stage to perform her latest single “Dance Again,” and finished off the set doing a bump-and-grind with her background dancer/boyfriend Casper Smart.
During their PDA moment, which some blogs have labeled “cringe worthy,” Casper grabbed her derriere as they engaged in a steamy tango.
Then, as she and her dancers ended the number, Casper unfroze himself to take confetti out of J.Lo’s hair.
Just last year, J.Lo performed at the “Idol” finale with her estranged husband Marc Anthony. Was this performance intended to send a message to her ex?
Watch below, then scroll down to hear what Jennifer thought of her performance.
Below, J.Lo gave us a quick moment after the show to talk about what it’s like to perform on “Idol” and how she feels about her upcoming tour with Enrique Iglesias.
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here