*Before the exit of Hollie Cavanagh from “American Idol” last night, judge Jennifer Lopez took the stage to perform her latest single “Dance Again,” and finished off the set doing a bump-and-grind with her background dancer/boyfriend Casper Smart.
During their PDA moment, which some blogs have labeled “cringe worthy,” Casper grabbed her derriere as they engaged in a steamy tango.
Then, as she and her dancers ended the number, Casper unfroze himself to take confetti out of J.Lo’s hair.
Just last year, J.Lo performed at the “Idol” finale with her estranged husband Marc Anthony. Was this performance intended to send a message to her ex?
Watch below, then scroll down to hear what Jennifer thought of her performance.
Below, J.Lo gave us a quick moment after the show to talk about what it’s like to perform on “Idol” and how she feels about her upcoming tour with Enrique Iglesias.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here