He’s taking a break from music for now to enjoy his life with his new family.
“I thought I would be more inspired to have all these new feelings to talk about, but I really just want to hang out with my daughter,” Jay-Z told Billboard Monday. “I want to enjoy this time for what it is.”
Right now, fans will only enjoy “Glory,” his dedication to Blue. He’s not revealed if an album this year is in the works.
But you never know. He said he’ll return to the studio if he get’s that itch.
“I’m sure that bug to get back in the studio will come back at some point,” says Jay Z.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here