He’s taking a break from music for now to enjoy his life with his new family.
“I thought I would be more inspired to have all these new feelings to talk about, but I really just want to hang out with my daughter,” Jay-Z told Billboard Monday. “I want to enjoy this time for what it is.”
Right now, fans will only enjoy “Glory,” his dedication to Blue. He’s not revealed if an album this year is in the works.
But you never know. He said he’ll return to the studio if he get’s that itch.
“I’m sure that bug to get back in the studio will come back at some point,” says Jay Z.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here