He’s taking a break from music for now to enjoy his life with his new family.
“I thought I would be more inspired to have all these new feelings to talk about, but I really just want to hang out with my daughter,” Jay-Z told Billboard Monday. “I want to enjoy this time for what it is.”
Right now, fans will only enjoy “Glory,” his dedication to Blue. He’s not revealed if an album this year is in the works.
But you never know. He said he’ll return to the studio if he get’s that itch.
“I’m sure that bug to get back in the studio will come back at some point,” says Jay Z.
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here