He’s taking a break from music for now to enjoy his life with his new family.
“I thought I would be more inspired to have all these new feelings to talk about, but I really just want to hang out with my daughter,” Jay-Z told Billboard Monday. “I want to enjoy this time for what it is.”
Right now, fans will only enjoy “Glory,” his dedication to Blue. He’s not revealed if an album this year is in the works.
But you never know. He said he’ll return to the studio if he get’s that itch.
“I’m sure that bug to get back in the studio will come back at some point,” says Jay Z.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here