Depending on one’s point of view, they either violate a principle of equal treatment or they’re justified on security grounds.
Among the accommodations:
* Hudson arrives each day through an undisclosed entrance, possibly through a back courthouse door. Other speculate she arrives and departs through a labyrinth of tunnels that run to and from an adjoining jailhouse.
* More than a half-dozen of Hudson’s personal bodyguards accompany her to court. Some occasionally talk into microphones embedded in their sleeves in the manner of Secret Service agents protecting the president.
* Several of Hudson’s personal security keep vigil by an elevator in the hallway, holding it for their boss during breaks and shooing away those not in her entourage.
* During lunch breaks, Hudson avoids the dilapidated first-floor eatery at the courthouse – where others reluctantly consumed microwaved, pre-made burgers – by dining on presumably delivered meals in a private room.
* Hudson waits for proceedings to begin each day in judge’s chambers. The rooms behind the trial room are normally off-limits to members of the public.
* Members of the public attending the trial must undergo a full-body pat-down outside the courtroom before entering. Hudson walks past deputies doing the pat-downs, though it’s possible she goes through security elsewhere.
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here