According to a lawsuit filed by Hakob Manoukian, he and his client, Jennifer Lopez, conspired against him.
Manoukian, a now former driver for J. Lo and Marc Anthony, fell in love with the couple and as a result shut down his business to work exclusively for them.
He became the head of security and transportation.
The driver claims that the couple agreed to pay him more than $200,000 a year, but that plan didn’t follow through after the bootylicious beauty began filming “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” last year.
As far as Medina’s involvement, allegedly, he hated the driver so much, he convinced J. Lo to demote him, eventually forcing him to resign.
Now Manoukian suing for unspecified damages.
Medina says Manoukian is just a “disgruntled employee who chose to quit.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here