According to a lawsuit filed by Hakob Manoukian, he and his client, Jennifer Lopez, conspired against him.
Manoukian, a now former driver for J. Lo and Marc Anthony, fell in love with the couple and as a result shut down his business to work exclusively for them.
He became the head of security and transportation.
The driver claims that the couple agreed to pay him more than $200,000 a year, but that plan didn’t follow through after the bootylicious beauty began filming “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” last year.
As far as Medina’s involvement, allegedly, he hated the driver so much, he convinced J. Lo to demote him, eventually forcing him to resign.
Now Manoukian suing for unspecified damages.
Medina says Manoukian is just a “disgruntled employee who chose to quit.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here