According to a lawsuit filed by Hakob Manoukian, he and his client, Jennifer Lopez, conspired against him.
Manoukian, a now former driver for J. Lo and Marc Anthony, fell in love with the couple and as a result shut down his business to work exclusively for them.
He became the head of security and transportation.
The driver claims that the couple agreed to pay him more than $200,000 a year, but that plan didn’t follow through after the bootylicious beauty began filming “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” last year.
As far as Medina’s involvement, allegedly, he hated the driver so much, he convinced J. Lo to demote him, eventually forcing him to resign.
Now Manoukian suing for unspecified damages.
Medina says Manoukian is just a “disgruntled employee who chose to quit.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Lark Voorhies Reveals Instagram Account was Hacked
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here