According to a lawsuit filed by Hakob Manoukian, he and his client, Jennifer Lopez, conspired against him.
Manoukian, a now former driver for J. Lo and Marc Anthony, fell in love with the couple and as a result shut down his business to work exclusively for them.
He became the head of security and transportation.
The driver claims that the couple agreed to pay him more than $200,000 a year, but that plan didn’t follow through after the bootylicious beauty began filming “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” last year.
As far as Medina’s involvement, allegedly, he hated the driver so much, he convinced J. Lo to demote him, eventually forcing him to resign.
Now Manoukian suing for unspecified damages.
Medina says Manoukian is just a “disgruntled employee who chose to quit.”
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here