According to a lawsuit filed by Hakob Manoukian, he and his client, Jennifer Lopez, conspired against him.
Manoukian, a now former driver for J. Lo and Marc Anthony, fell in love with the couple and as a result shut down his business to work exclusively for them.
He became the head of security and transportation.
The driver claims that the couple agreed to pay him more than $200,000 a year, but that plan didn’t follow through after the bootylicious beauty began filming “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” last year.
As far as Medina’s involvement, allegedly, he hated the driver so much, he convinced J. Lo to demote him, eventually forcing him to resign.
Now Manoukian suing for unspecified damages.
Medina says Manoukian is just a “disgruntled employee who chose to quit.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- 911 Records in Prince Probe Show June 2011 Call over Cocaine Concern (Report)
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here