*To mark episode number 2,000 of the nationally syndicated court show “Judge Mathis,” the show is offering a sweepstakes that allows viewers a chance to get some bills paid.
The show is giving away $2000.00 per day to viewers to assist with unpaid bills — from past due rent, to phone bills, to helping clothe and feed their children.
The “Judge Mathis Pays Your Bills” Sweepstakes begins Monday, May 14th and runs through Friday, May 18th. Viewers can tune in to “Judge Mathis” every day (check www.judgemathistv.com for syndicated/local listings) and watch for the court related on screen “word of the day.” Then, viewers can go here to enter the “word of the day” for a chance to win $2,000.
[Once you click here, scroll to the bottom and enter your name, address, email, phone number and “word of the day.”]
Viewers may enter daily. All correct answers are entered into a daily drawing for a chance to win $2,000, with a total of five daily grand prizes of $2,000 each and one national Grand Prize of $2,000 to use toward unpaid bills.
In the show’s 2,000th episode, airing Thursday, May 17, Judge Mathis takes a look back at four unforgettable cases and updates viewers on the current status of the litigants, including what happened once they went home.
In the following sixteen markets, New York (WWPR), Los Angeles (KHHT), Chicago (WGCI), Philadelphia (WDAS), Dallas (KHKS), Boston (WJMN), Washington D.C. (WIHT), Atlanta (WWVA), Detroit (WJLB), Tampa (WBTP), Sacramento (KHYL), Pittsburgh (WKST), Raleigh (WDCG),Charlotte (WHQC), Baltimore (WZFT) and Milwaukee (WKKV), partner radio stations will also award one daily secondary prize, a $200 gift card, each day.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here