*“Cruel Summer,” an “immersive seven-screen experience” created by Kanye West and his ideas firm DONDA, is scheduled to premiere at the Cannes Film Festival next week.
The rapper announced today that he’ll present the short film, “inspired by the G.O.O.D. Music album Cruel Summer,” on Wednesday out of competition at the annual French event.
The film will remain open to the public for two days following its premiere.
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here