*It’s been nearly three years since Katherine Jackson lost her famous son, and not a day goes by that she doesn’t mourn his passing.
“Every morning, all through the day, I think about Michael,” she says on Monday’s broadcast of Piers Morgan Tonight. “If I wake up through the night, my mind is there.”
When Morgan asked if she’d ever “get over” her son’s death, she replied, “Never.”
“I just miss him,” she added. “But being a Christian and believing in resurrection, I feel that I’ll see him again.”
She then became teary, apologizing for getting choked up. “I’m sorry,” she said. Morgan told her it was “perfectly understandable,” and he couldn’t “imagine a worse thing” than a parent having to bury his or her own child.
Scroll down to watch a clip. Katherine Jackson’s complete interview with Piers Morgan airs tonight at 9 p.m. on CNN.
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here