*It’s been nearly three years since Katherine Jackson lost her famous son, and not a day goes by that she doesn’t mourn his passing.
“Every morning, all through the day, I think about Michael,” she says on Monday’s broadcast of Piers Morgan Tonight. “If I wake up through the night, my mind is there.”
When Morgan asked if she’d ever “get over” her son’s death, she replied, “Never.”
“I just miss him,” she added. “But being a Christian and believing in resurrection, I feel that I’ll see him again.”
She then became teary, apologizing for getting choked up. “I’m sorry,” she said. Morgan told her it was “perfectly understandable,” and he couldn’t “imagine a worse thing” than a parent having to bury his or her own child.
Scroll down to watch a clip. Katherine Jackson’s complete interview with Piers Morgan airs tonight at 9 p.m. on CNN.
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here