*It’s been nearly three years since Katherine Jackson lost her famous son, and not a day goes by that she doesn’t mourn his passing.
“Every morning, all through the day, I think about Michael,” she says on Monday’s broadcast of Piers Morgan Tonight. “If I wake up through the night, my mind is there.”
When Morgan asked if she’d ever “get over” her son’s death, she replied, “Never.”
“I just miss him,” she added. “But being a Christian and believing in resurrection, I feel that I’ll see him again.”
She then became teary, apologizing for getting choked up. “I’m sorry,” she said. Morgan told her it was “perfectly understandable,” and he couldn’t “imagine a worse thing” than a parent having to bury his or her own child.
Scroll down to watch a clip. Katherine Jackson’s complete interview with Piers Morgan airs tonight at 9 p.m. on CNN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here