*It’s been nearly three years since Katherine Jackson lost her famous son, and not a day goes by that she doesn’t mourn his passing.
“Every morning, all through the day, I think about Michael,” she says on Monday’s broadcast of Piers Morgan Tonight. “If I wake up through the night, my mind is there.”
When Morgan asked if she’d ever “get over” her son’s death, she replied, “Never.”
“I just miss him,” she added. “But being a Christian and believing in resurrection, I feel that I’ll see him again.”
She then became teary, apologizing for getting choked up. “I’m sorry,” she said. Morgan told her it was “perfectly understandable,” and he couldn’t “imagine a worse thing” than a parent having to bury his or her own child.
Scroll down to watch a clip. Katherine Jackson’s complete interview with Piers Morgan airs tonight at 9 p.m. on CNN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to his Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here