*It’s been nearly three years since Katherine Jackson lost her famous son, and not a day goes by that she doesn’t mourn his passing.
“Every morning, all through the day, I think about Michael,” she says on Monday’s broadcast of Piers Morgan Tonight. “If I wake up through the night, my mind is there.”
When Morgan asked if she’d ever “get over” her son’s death, she replied, “Never.”
“I just miss him,” she added. “But being a Christian and believing in resurrection, I feel that I’ll see him again.”
She then became teary, apologizing for getting choked up. “I’m sorry,” she said. Morgan told her it was “perfectly understandable,” and he couldn’t “imagine a worse thing” than a parent having to bury his or her own child.
Scroll down to watch a clip. Katherine Jackson’s complete interview with Piers Morgan airs tonight at 9 p.m. on CNN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here