That was the phrase that we remember Keenan Thompson and Kel Mitchell from in the hit Nickelodeon show “Good Burger.”
While Keenan has moved into comedy acting on Saturday Night Live, Kel recently sat down and discussed his move into producing and directing films and series nowadays.
Mitchell recently hooked up with Nickelodeon once again for the new animated series “Wild Grinders” on NickToons.
Here’s an excerpt from his exclusive interview with the Loop 21.
Loop 21: So what is “Wild Grinders” about?
Mitchell: Rob Drydek is an amazing guy and he came up with this amazing idea for a show about skateboarders. He had the toys out already, which I like to collect toys anyway and I already had some, and it was really cool when they asked me to be on the show. It’s a cool world, it’s like the world of skating and I play a character named Jay Jay. He’s a germaphobe and he’s also a skater. So that’s really crazy for him because he’s skating all around the neighborhood and there are all kinds of germs outside. But he keeps clean, calm and collective. But it’s definitely a fun show, it’s been a lot of fun. There’s a lot of skating, if you love skateboarding, if you love comedy, “Wild Grinders” is definitely for you.
Read the rest of the interview at Loop 21.
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here