That was the phrase that we remember Keenan Thompson and Kel Mitchell from in the hit Nickelodeon show “Good Burger.”
While Keenan has moved into comedy acting on Saturday Night Live, Kel recently sat down and discussed his move into producing and directing films and series nowadays.
Mitchell recently hooked up with Nickelodeon once again for the new animated series “Wild Grinders” on NickToons.
Here’s an excerpt from his exclusive interview with the Loop 21.
Loop 21: So what is “Wild Grinders” about?
Mitchell: Rob Drydek is an amazing guy and he came up with this amazing idea for a show about skateboarders. He had the toys out already, which I like to collect toys anyway and I already had some, and it was really cool when they asked me to be on the show. It’s a cool world, it’s like the world of skating and I play a character named Jay Jay. He’s a germaphobe and he’s also a skater. So that’s really crazy for him because he’s skating all around the neighborhood and there are all kinds of germs outside. But he keeps clean, calm and collective. But it’s definitely a fun show, it’s been a lot of fun. There’s a lot of skating, if you love skateboarding, if you love comedy, “Wild Grinders” is definitely for you.
Read the rest of the interview at Loop 21.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here