That was the phrase that we remember Keenan Thompson and Kel Mitchell from in the hit Nickelodeon show “Good Burger.”
While Keenan has moved into comedy acting on Saturday Night Live, Kel recently sat down and discussed his move into producing and directing films and series nowadays.
Mitchell recently hooked up with Nickelodeon once again for the new animated series “Wild Grinders” on NickToons.
Here’s an excerpt from his exclusive interview with the Loop 21.
Loop 21: So what is “Wild Grinders” about?
Mitchell: Rob Drydek is an amazing guy and he came up with this amazing idea for a show about skateboarders. He had the toys out already, which I like to collect toys anyway and I already had some, and it was really cool when they asked me to be on the show. It’s a cool world, it’s like the world of skating and I play a character named Jay Jay. He’s a germaphobe and he’s also a skater. So that’s really crazy for him because he’s skating all around the neighborhood and there are all kinds of germs outside. But he keeps clean, calm and collective. But it’s definitely a fun show, it’s been a lot of fun. There’s a lot of skating, if you love skateboarding, if you love comedy, “Wild Grinders” is definitely for you.
Read the rest of the interview at Loop 21.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here