After the sad departure of Sheree Whitfield, a new woman has to fill the spot. And on the radar is former Miss USA, Kenya Moore.
Gossip queen Kandi Burruss revealed the news during a taping of her late night Internet show, “Kandi Koated Nights,” saying the taping of the next season has already begun and it includes the beauty.
The official word isn’t out yet, but there are some holes in her story.
Moore doesn’t live in Atlanta. However, she’s allegedly looking for local property.
As far as being linked to the ATL, the beauty queen doesn’t have much here, except past history with Terrell Owens.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here