After the sad departure of Sheree Whitfield, a new woman has to fill the spot. And on the radar is former Miss USA, Kenya Moore.
Gossip queen Kandi Burruss revealed the news during a taping of her late night Internet show, “Kandi Koated Nights,” saying the taping of the next season has already begun and it includes the beauty.
The official word isn’t out yet, but there are some holes in her story.
Moore doesn’t live in Atlanta. However, she’s allegedly looking for local property.
As far as being linked to the ATL, the beauty queen doesn’t have much here, except past history with Terrell Owens.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here