After the sad departure of Sheree Whitfield, a new woman has to fill the spot. And on the radar is former Miss USA, Kenya Moore.
Gossip queen Kandi Burruss revealed the news during a taping of her late night Internet show, “Kandi Koated Nights,” saying the taping of the next season has already begun and it includes the beauty.
The official word isn’t out yet, but there are some holes in her story.
Moore doesn’t live in Atlanta. However, she’s allegedly looking for local property.
As far as being linked to the ATL, the beauty queen doesn’t have much here, except past history with Terrell Owens.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here