After the sad departure of Sheree Whitfield, a new woman has to fill the spot. And on the radar is former Miss USA, Kenya Moore.
Gossip queen Kandi Burruss revealed the news during a taping of her late night Internet show, “Kandi Koated Nights,” saying the taping of the next season has already begun and it includes the beauty.
The official word isn’t out yet, but there are some holes in her story.
Moore doesn’t live in Atlanta. However, she’s allegedly looking for local property.
As far as being linked to the ATL, the beauty queen doesn’t have much here, except past history with Terrell Owens.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here