After the sad departure of Sheree Whitfield, a new woman has to fill the spot. And on the radar is former Miss USA, Kenya Moore.
Gossip queen Kandi Burruss revealed the news during a taping of her late night Internet show, “Kandi Koated Nights,” saying the taping of the next season has already begun and it includes the beauty.
The official word isn’t out yet, but there are some holes in her story.
Moore doesn’t live in Atlanta. However, she’s allegedly looking for local property.
As far as being linked to the ATL, the beauty queen doesn’t have much here, except past history with Terrell Owens.
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here