*In Kim Kardashian’s ongoing divorce drama, her attorney says she wants to move forward, but lawyers for Kris Humphries are slowing down the process by continuing to pursue an annulment.
Kardashian’s lawyer Laura Wasser told a Los Angeles judge today that she thinks it’s Humphries’ hurt feelings and media attention that are dragging the case. She made a point to say the case has lasted longer than the couple’s 72-day marriage, reports AP.
Wasser says the case is simple, but if Humphries continues to stall by pursuing his claims that the marriage was a fraud, she’ll ask him to pay legal fees, should the case go to trial.
Humphries’ attorney Marshall Waller says he needs to take several depositions before he can decide how the case will proceed.
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here