*In Kim Kardashian’s ongoing divorce drama, her attorney says she wants to move forward, but lawyers for Kris Humphries are slowing down the process by continuing to pursue an annulment.
Kardashian’s lawyer Laura Wasser told a Los Angeles judge today that she thinks it’s Humphries’ hurt feelings and media attention that are dragging the case. She made a point to say the case has lasted longer than the couple’s 72-day marriage, reports AP.
Wasser says the case is simple, but if Humphries continues to stall by pursuing his claims that the marriage was a fraud, she’ll ask him to pay legal fees, should the case go to trial.
Humphries’ attorney Marshall Waller says he needs to take several depositions before he can decide how the case will proceed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Janet Jackson, Husband Spotted at Paris Fashion Week
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here