*In Kim Kardashian’s ongoing divorce drama, her attorney says she wants to move forward, but lawyers for Kris Humphries are slowing down the process by continuing to pursue an annulment.
Kardashian’s lawyer Laura Wasser told a Los Angeles judge today that she thinks it’s Humphries’ hurt feelings and media attention that are dragging the case. She made a point to say the case has lasted longer than the couple’s 72-day marriage, reports AP.
Wasser says the case is simple, but if Humphries continues to stall by pursuing his claims that the marriage was a fraud, she’ll ask him to pay legal fees, should the case go to trial.
Humphries’ attorney Marshall Waller says he needs to take several depositions before he can decide how the case will proceed.
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here