*In Kim Kardashian’s ongoing divorce drama, her attorney says she wants to move forward, but lawyers for Kris Humphries are slowing down the process by continuing to pursue an annulment.
Kardashian’s lawyer Laura Wasser told a Los Angeles judge today that she thinks it’s Humphries’ hurt feelings and media attention that are dragging the case. She made a point to say the case has lasted longer than the couple’s 72-day marriage, reports AP.
Wasser says the case is simple, but if Humphries continues to stall by pursuing his claims that the marriage was a fraud, she’ll ask him to pay legal fees, should the case go to trial.
Humphries’ attorney Marshall Waller says he needs to take several depositions before he can decide how the case will proceed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here