*In Kim Kardashian’s ongoing divorce drama, her attorney says she wants to move forward, but lawyers for Kris Humphries are slowing down the process by continuing to pursue an annulment.
Kardashian’s lawyer Laura Wasser told a Los Angeles judge today that she thinks it’s Humphries’ hurt feelings and media attention that are dragging the case. She made a point to say the case has lasted longer than the couple’s 72-day marriage, reports AP.
Wasser says the case is simple, but if Humphries continues to stall by pursuing his claims that the marriage was a fraud, she’ll ask him to pay legal fees, should the case go to trial.
Humphries’ attorney Marshall Waller says he needs to take several depositions before he can decide how the case will proceed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here