“RHOA” star Kim Zolciak had a real deal fire emergency this morning, according to TMZ.
A fire truck raced to the home of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kim Zolciak this morning after an ATV in her garage went up in flames — but thankfully, no one was hurt.
A rep for the Roswell Fire Department tells TMZ, they received a call about a garage fire at 9:35 AM and dispatched a truck to the scene.
We’re told the 4-wheeler fire was successfully extinguished and did not spread to other areas of the home. Everyone in the house is fine.
Kim just tweeted, “Shout out to Roswell Fire Dept for their quick response this morning!”
All’s well that ends well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here