“RHOA” star Kim Zolciak had a real deal fire emergency this morning, according to TMZ.
A fire truck raced to the home of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kim Zolciak this morning after an ATV in her garage went up in flames — but thankfully, no one was hurt.
A rep for the Roswell Fire Department tells TMZ, they received a call about a garage fire at 9:35 AM and dispatched a truck to the scene.
We’re told the 4-wheeler fire was successfully extinguished and did not spread to other areas of the home. Everyone in the house is fine.
Kim just tweeted, “Shout out to Roswell Fire Dept for their quick response this morning!”
All’s well that ends well.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here