The city of Grand Rapids, Michigan has its share of celebrities that we have all known about for a long time including Debarge, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. and Marvin Sapp but there’s a new name that I want to introduce to you; Henry Sapp!
Yeah, you guessed it. He’s a relative of Pastor Marvin Sapp. In fact, he’s the younger brother and an up and coming star in the comedy world.
Henry Sapp traveled across the US with other comedians on the Laughalujah “Silly as They Wanna Be” Comedy Tour and he didn’t disappoint a soul! The brotha is flat out funny and oh Lawd can he destroy a crowd! Henry Sapp is non-stop funny from the time he gets off the plane until he sleeps…he might even crack jokes in his sleep. And yes, he’s another comic due to appear in the upcoming Laughalujah feature film.
Remember that Duvale Murchison was the first one to tell you about comedian Henry Sapp; the next big name out of Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here