*Rohan Marley, the 39-year-old son of the late reggae icon Bob Marley and father to five of Lauryn Hill’s six children, has just gotten engaged to model Isabeli Fontana, 28, of Brazil, she revealed to a magazine in her home country.
The couple met shortly after Rohan’s separation from Lauryn last year, when it became known that she was expecting a child with another man. Rohan also has two children from his first marriage to Geraldine Khawly.
Isabeli says she and Rohan are considering tying the knot in Ethiopia, where the Rastafarian movement was founded. ”Rohan told me we have to return to the roots so the marriage will last forever,” she told Brazil’s Veja magazine.
According to Veja, Rohan and Isabeli ”see each other very little” because she continues to live in Sao Paulo, Brazil while Rohan resides in New York.
The former University of Miami football player currently runs the Marley Coffee company and is currently on the big screen in the documentary, “Marley,” described as the definitive documentary about his legendary father. It begins with Marley’s nursery school teacher in St. Ann and ends heartbreakingly at the Bavarian clinic where he spent the last months of his life.
“The film, I think, did a great job capturing the human side of my father; who he is as a human being,” he told EURweb. “A human being really appreciative of life, who really loved to love, who really loved to do things to help people in many ways.”
Below, Rohan told us the most shocking thing he learned about the latter part of his father’s life while making the documentary. He also shares a poignant revelation about his father from the nurse who took care of him at the alternative cancer treatment clinic in Bavaria, Germany. [Scroll down to watch the trailer.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jameis Winston: ‘Lions Do Not Accept Opinions of F*cking Sheep!’
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here