In fact, yesterday, the third day of testimony, the man who Lil Boosie allegedly hired to kill rival Terry Boyd, took the stand.
According to The Advocate, Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding, who in May 2010 confessed to shooting Boyd on behalf of Boosie, did a switcheroo and told the court that he didn’t commit the murder. Louding alleges police forced him into making the initial confession by threatening his family’s safety.
Lil Boosie – from Baton Rouge, Louisiana – is accused of paying Louding $2,800 to murder Boyd in 2009 to settle a music rivalry. He’s being tried for first degree murder.
Read/learn more at The Advocate.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here