In fact, yesterday, the third day of testimony, the man who Lil Boosie allegedly hired to kill rival Terry Boyd, took the stand.
According to The Advocate, Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding, who in May 2010 confessed to shooting Boyd on behalf of Boosie, did a switcheroo and told the court that he didn’t commit the murder. Louding alleges police forced him into making the initial confession by threatening his family’s safety.
Lil Boosie – from Baton Rouge, Louisiana – is accused of paying Louding $2,800 to murder Boyd in 2009 to settle a music rivalry. He’s being tried for first degree murder.
Read/learn more at The Advocate.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here