In fact, yesterday, the third day of testimony, the man who Lil Boosie allegedly hired to kill rival Terry Boyd, took the stand.
According to The Advocate, Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding, who in May 2010 confessed to shooting Boyd on behalf of Boosie, did a switcheroo and told the court that he didn’t commit the murder. Louding alleges police forced him into making the initial confession by threatening his family’s safety.
Lil Boosie – from Baton Rouge, Louisiana – is accused of paying Louding $2,800 to murder Boyd in 2009 to settle a music rivalry. He’s being tried for first degree murder.
Read/learn more at The Advocate.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here