In fact, yesterday, the third day of testimony, the man who Lil Boosie allegedly hired to kill rival Terry Boyd, took the stand.
According to The Advocate, Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding, who in May 2010 confessed to shooting Boyd on behalf of Boosie, did a switcheroo and told the court that he didn’t commit the murder. Louding alleges police forced him into making the initial confession by threatening his family’s safety.
Lil Boosie – from Baton Rouge, Louisiana – is accused of paying Louding $2,800 to murder Boyd in 2009 to settle a music rivalry. He’s being tried for first degree murder.
Read/learn more at The Advocate.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here