In fact, yesterday, the third day of testimony, the man who Lil Boosie allegedly hired to kill rival Terry Boyd, took the stand.
According to The Advocate, Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding, who in May 2010 confessed to shooting Boyd on behalf of Boosie, did a switcheroo and told the court that he didn’t commit the murder. Louding alleges police forced him into making the initial confession by threatening his family’s safety.
Lil Boosie – from Baton Rouge, Louisiana – is accused of paying Louding $2,800 to murder Boyd in 2009 to settle a music rivalry. He’s being tried for first degree murder.
Read/learn more at The Advocate.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here