*Rapper Lil Wayne is known for a lot of things nowadays.
Aside from being one of the best rappers in the industry and selling a bunch of records, Dwayne Carter is also known for a clothing line geared towards skaters and those wacky, fuzzy Uggs we have seen him wearing on various occasions.
Can you say weird?
But where we might say Lil Wayne is normal (in a rapper’s world) is that he only has four baby mama’s.
Who are the women who have had Lil Wayne’s children?
Check out the list below.
Known as the cutesy star in the movie “ATL,” the world was shocked when they found out that she was pregnant by Wayne.
Many sites expected the beautiful young actress to end up with someone … umm … beautiful as well. Aside from that, no one thought she was even attracted to a guy like Wayne.
But if there’s one thing London got out of this, it’s security; probably lifetime security being the mother of one of Wayne’s children.
The couple has a son named Cameron together.
Nivea is an Atlanta native and 29-year-old recording artist who failed to hit it big aside from a few songs.
The singer has a kid from the singer “The Dream,” but had a kid with Lil Wayne named Neal Carter who is now 3-years-old.
The couple is no longer together and Nivea has made countless songs about their torrid love affair.
Antona Carter was the first woman that Lil Wayne reportedly fell in love with.
Toya Carter, as she is known, met Dwayne Carter in their hometown of New Orleans, Louisiana. When she was 14 they were in love and she became pregnant. By 22, he’d become “Lil Wayne,” and she was a divorced single mom, living in Atlanta.
Since then, the mother has started dating another rap industry personality Memphitz and is reportedly pregnant by him. For a brief stint, she was part of a BET show called “Tiny and Toya” with T.I.’s wife Tiny.
The couple has a young teenager daughter together named Reginae.
Wayne’s first son is Dwayne Michael Carter III. He had this child with Sarah Vivan who Wayne met in Cincinnati while he was on tour.
Sarah is an aspiring stylist like many celebrity rappers wives tend to be.
She is 24-years-old and has another child apart from the one she has with Wayne.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here