That’s right. For the second time in a month, Weezy and his crew are under the microscope for assault.
And once again, the alleged victim was beten because he dared take a picture of the lil’ fella.
Alfredo Marino tells TMZ on May 3 he spotted Lil Wayne and his posse skateboarding. Marino says he is a HUGE fan of Wayne’s so he went up to Weezy to ask for a photo — but was shut down.
Marino retreated to his car, where he tried sneaking a pic … Marino claims Wayne walked over with his crew and began threatening him, saying, “Don’t you know all it takes is a word and these motherf**kers are going to f**k you up?”
Marino claims he was clocked from behind with a skateboard — which knocked him down and left him bleeding from the head. Marino says he suffered a concussion and vertigo.
Marino’s lawyer, Craig Chisvin, tells TMZ, “My client will enforce all of his rights under the law and all individuals responsible for this outrageous incident will be blamed for the damages that my client has suffered and continues to suffer.”
In April, a photog in Miami filed a police report claiming he was attacked by Lil Wayne’s crew for the same offense.
Cops are investigating. Calls to Lil Wayne’s rep were not returned.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here