That’s right. For the second time in a month, Weezy and his crew are under the microscope for assault.
And once again, the alleged victim was beten because he dared take a picture of the lil’ fella.
Alfredo Marino tells TMZ on May 3 he spotted Lil Wayne and his posse skateboarding. Marino says he is a HUGE fan of Wayne’s so he went up to Weezy to ask for a photo — but was shut down.
Marino retreated to his car, where he tried sneaking a pic … Marino claims Wayne walked over with his crew and began threatening him, saying, “Don’t you know all it takes is a word and these motherf**kers are going to f**k you up?”
Marino claims he was clocked from behind with a skateboard — which knocked him down and left him bleeding from the head. Marino says he suffered a concussion and vertigo.
Marino’s lawyer, Craig Chisvin, tells TMZ, “My client will enforce all of his rights under the law and all individuals responsible for this outrageous incident will be blamed for the damages that my client has suffered and continues to suffer.”
In April, a photog in Miami filed a police report claiming he was attacked by Lil Wayne’s crew for the same offense.
Cops are investigating. Calls to Lil Wayne’s rep were not returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here