*Lil Wayne has taken to Twitter in his ongoing beef with fellow rapper Pusha T, tweeting today: “F*ck pusha t and anybody that love em.”
Weezy’s comment was posted in response to Pusha’s new single “Exodus 23:1,” believed by many of Lil Wayne’s fans to take shots at the rap star, reports MTV. Although Pusha doesn’t name names, he spits a line that folks feel is in reference to Wayne, Young Money and Drake. Pusha raps, “Contact all f*cked up, I guess that means you all f*cked up, You signed to one n*gga, that’s signed to another n*gga, that’s signed to three n*ggas, now that’s bad luck.”
The pair’s feud first began in 2006, when Lil Wayne and Pusha’s group Clipse became embroiled in a war of words, but in a 2011 interview Pusha claimed there was no longer beef between them, saying, “Ever since Lil Wayne went in to jail, that whole little stint [between me and him] is really dead and over with. I don’t have any ill will towards Wayne, Cash Money or any of them.”
In Sept. 2010, Pusha T signed to Kanye West’s Good Music Label and released his first solo project, “Fear of God” on March 21, 2011.
Listen to “Exodus 23:1” below. (Warning, Explicit Lyrics)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here