*Lil Wayne has taken to Twitter in his ongoing beef with fellow rapper Pusha T, tweeting today: “F*ck pusha t and anybody that love em.”
Weezy’s comment was posted in response to Pusha’s new single “Exodus 23:1,” believed by many of Lil Wayne’s fans to take shots at the rap star, reports MTV. Although Pusha doesn’t name names, he spits a line that folks feel is in reference to Wayne, Young Money and Drake. Pusha raps, “Contact all f*cked up, I guess that means you all f*cked up, You signed to one n*gga, that’s signed to another n*gga, that’s signed to three n*ggas, now that’s bad luck.”
The pair’s feud first began in 2006, when Lil Wayne and Pusha’s group Clipse became embroiled in a war of words, but in a 2011 interview Pusha claimed there was no longer beef between them, saying, “Ever since Lil Wayne went in to jail, that whole little stint [between me and him] is really dead and over with. I don’t have any ill will towards Wayne, Cash Money or any of them.”
In Sept. 2010, Pusha T signed to Kanye West’s Good Music Label and released his first solo project, “Fear of God” on March 21, 2011.
Listen to “Exodus 23:1” below. (Warning, Explicit Lyrics)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here