The actress, who’s appeared in movies all the way from “The Players Club” to “The Wood,” has also had her share of drama spilled out into public view with a messy divorce in 2009.
She claims with all that there’s nothing the world doesn’t know about her.
Our partner site, Essence Magazine, recently did a things you didn’t know about her post. Check it out below and find out some interesting tidbits about the actress.
1. She’s a daddy’s girl
McCoy credits her father David Ray McCoy (who was tragically murdered in 1988) with teaching her her business acumen. “I’m a proud daddy’s girl,” she declares. “I mimicked his business sense. I used to play secretary and boss at the same time.”
2. She wouldn’t change anything about her life, not even her divorce.
“Every portion of my life from the first film to my first pay check has been an incredible journey,” says McCoy. “My life was so wonderful has been fantastic at every age: from the time I was born to the time my father and I got closer, to me being a mother.” “I can’t wait to see what God has in store for me.”
3. She has few Hollywood friends
“You ain’t heard? I’m fresh out of those,” says the ever sassy actress. “I’m friends of none and associates of everybody. I’ve learned to appreciate people being in my life for a reason and a season.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here