The actress, who’s appeared in movies all the way from “The Players Club” to “The Wood,” has also had her share of drama spilled out into public view with a messy divorce in 2009.
She claims with all that there’s nothing the world doesn’t know about her.
Our partner site, Essence Magazine, recently did a things you didn’t know about her post. Check it out below and find out some interesting tidbits about the actress.
1. She’s a daddy’s girl
McCoy credits her father David Ray McCoy (who was tragically murdered in 1988) with teaching her her business acumen. “I’m a proud daddy’s girl,” she declares. “I mimicked his business sense. I used to play secretary and boss at the same time.”
2. She wouldn’t change anything about her life, not even her divorce.
“Every portion of my life from the first film to my first pay check has been an incredible journey,” says McCoy. “My life was so wonderful has been fantastic at every age: from the time I was born to the time my father and I got closer, to me being a mother.” “I can’t wait to see what God has in store for me.”
3. She has few Hollywood friends
“You ain’t heard? I’m fresh out of those,” says the ever sassy actress. “I’m friends of none and associates of everybody. I’ve learned to appreciate people being in my life for a reason and a season.”
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here