The actress, who’s appeared in movies all the way from “The Players Club” to “The Wood,” has also had her share of drama spilled out into public view with a messy divorce in 2009.
She claims with all that there’s nothing the world doesn’t know about her.
Our partner site, Essence Magazine, recently did a things you didn’t know about her post. Check it out below and find out some interesting tidbits about the actress.
1. She’s a daddy’s girl
McCoy credits her father David Ray McCoy (who was tragically murdered in 1988) with teaching her her business acumen. “I’m a proud daddy’s girl,” she declares. “I mimicked his business sense. I used to play secretary and boss at the same time.”
2. She wouldn’t change anything about her life, not even her divorce.
“Every portion of my life from the first film to my first pay check has been an incredible journey,” says McCoy. “My life was so wonderful has been fantastic at every age: from the time I was born to the time my father and I got closer, to me being a mother.” “I can’t wait to see what God has in store for me.”
3. She has few Hollywood friends
“You ain’t heard? I’m fresh out of those,” says the ever sassy actress. “I’m friends of none and associates of everybody. I’ve learned to appreciate people being in my life for a reason and a season.”
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here