The actress, who’s appeared in movies all the way from “The Players Club” to “The Wood,” has also had her share of drama spilled out into public view with a messy divorce in 2009.
She claims with all that there’s nothing the world doesn’t know about her.
Our partner site, Essence Magazine, recently did a things you didn’t know about her post. Check it out below and find out some interesting tidbits about the actress.
1. She’s a daddy’s girl
McCoy credits her father David Ray McCoy (who was tragically murdered in 1988) with teaching her her business acumen. “I’m a proud daddy’s girl,” she declares. “I mimicked his business sense. I used to play secretary and boss at the same time.”
2. She wouldn’t change anything about her life, not even her divorce.
“Every portion of my life from the first film to my first pay check has been an incredible journey,” says McCoy. “My life was so wonderful has been fantastic at every age: from the time I was born to the time my father and I got closer, to me being a mother.” “I can’t wait to see what God has in store for me.”
3. She has few Hollywood friends
“You ain’t heard? I’m fresh out of those,” says the ever sassy actress. “I’m friends of none and associates of everybody. I’ve learned to appreciate people being in my life for a reason and a season.”
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here