*Unfortunately Martin Lawrence’s pilot he shot for CBS won’t get picked up by the net, reports Deadline.
So much for the actor/comedian’s plans to return to network TV. At least for now.
In February, CBS ordered a pilot of Lawrence’s project, a comedy about a single-dad, who at 46, loses his construction job and embarks on a new career as a police offer. Former “Wonder Years” star Fred Savage had signed on to direct.
The comedy would have marked Lawrence’s return to TV after the popular sitcom “Martin,” which aired for 5 seasons in the mid-’90s on Fox.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here