*Unfortunately Martin Lawrence’s pilot he shot for CBS won’t get picked up by the net, reports Deadline.
So much for the actor/comedian’s plans to return to network TV. At least for now.
In February, CBS ordered a pilot of Lawrence’s project, a comedy about a single-dad, who at 46, loses his construction job and embarks on a new career as a police offer. Former “Wonder Years” star Fred Savage had signed on to direct.
The comedy would have marked Lawrence’s return to TV after the popular sitcom “Martin,” which aired for 5 seasons in the mid-’90s on Fox.
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here