*Unfortunately Martin Lawrence’s pilot he shot for CBS won’t get picked up by the net, reports Deadline.
So much for the actor/comedian’s plans to return to network TV. At least for now.
In February, CBS ordered a pilot of Lawrence’s project, a comedy about a single-dad, who at 46, loses his construction job and embarks on a new career as a police offer. Former “Wonder Years” star Fred Savage had signed on to direct.
The comedy would have marked Lawrence’s return to TV after the popular sitcom “Martin,” which aired for 5 seasons in the mid-’90s on Fox.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here