*Unfortunately Martin Lawrence’s pilot he shot for CBS won’t get picked up by the net, reports Deadline.
So much for the actor/comedian’s plans to return to network TV. At least for now.
In February, CBS ordered a pilot of Lawrence’s project, a comedy about a single-dad, who at 46, loses his construction job and embarks on a new career as a police offer. Former “Wonder Years” star Fred Savage had signed on to direct.
The comedy would have marked Lawrence’s return to TV after the popular sitcom “Martin,” which aired for 5 seasons in the mid-’90s on Fox.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here