*Luster Products has signed actress Meagan Good to be the newest celebrity face of Luster Products Limited Edition Pink Brand Smooth Touch New Growth Relaxer Kits, as well as a spokesperson for the Smooth Touch product line. [Scroll down to watch a video promo.]
Good follows previous brand ambassadors LeToya Luckett and Keyshia Cole. The actress will appear in Smooth Touch’s newest advertising and marketing campaign across all marketing channels including print, television, social media, in-store displays, as well as public relations efforts for the next year.
The first limited edition relaxer kits featuring Meagan Good’s image and signature, seen in the photo above, began shipping to stores on May 8 and will be available to consumers the first week of June.
“Like so many other women it’s important that my hair always looks its best. I mean, great style and healthy hair is a must especially as an actress, producer, and singer. I’m always on the go and need something that can take me from a 10 hour day on set to a night out with my girls,” says Good. “Smooth Touch allows me to push the edge on style whether is cropped short and sassy or flowing curls and body.”
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here