*Luster Products has signed actress Meagan Good to be the newest celebrity face of Luster Products Limited Edition Pink Brand Smooth Touch New Growth Relaxer Kits, as well as a spokesperson for the Smooth Touch product line. [Scroll down to watch a video promo.]
Good follows previous brand ambassadors LeToya Luckett and Keyshia Cole. The actress will appear in Smooth Touch’s newest advertising and marketing campaign across all marketing channels including print, television, social media, in-store displays, as well as public relations efforts for the next year.
The first limited edition relaxer kits featuring Meagan Good’s image and signature, seen in the photo above, began shipping to stores on May 8 and will be available to consumers the first week of June.
“Like so many other women it’s important that my hair always looks its best. I mean, great style and healthy hair is a must especially as an actress, producer, and singer. I’m always on the go and need something that can take me from a 10 hour day on set to a night out with my girls,” says Good. “Smooth Touch allows me to push the edge on style whether is cropped short and sassy or flowing curls and body.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here