*Luster Products has signed actress Meagan Good to be the newest celebrity face of Luster Products Limited Edition Pink Brand Smooth Touch New Growth Relaxer Kits, as well as a spokesperson for the Smooth Touch product line. [Scroll down to watch a video promo.]
Good follows previous brand ambassadors LeToya Luckett and Keyshia Cole. The actress will appear in Smooth Touch’s newest advertising and marketing campaign across all marketing channels including print, television, social media, in-store displays, as well as public relations efforts for the next year.
The first limited edition relaxer kits featuring Meagan Good’s image and signature, seen in the photo above, began shipping to stores on May 8 and will be available to consumers the first week of June.
“Like so many other women it’s important that my hair always looks its best. I mean, great style and healthy hair is a must especially as an actress, producer, and singer. I’m always on the go and need something that can take me from a 10 hour day on set to a night out with my girls,” says Good. “Smooth Touch allows me to push the edge on style whether is cropped short and sassy or flowing curls and body.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here