*Luster Products has signed actress Meagan Good to be the newest celebrity face of Luster Products Limited Edition Pink Brand Smooth Touch New Growth Relaxer Kits, as well as a spokesperson for the Smooth Touch product line. [Scroll down to watch a video promo.]
Good follows previous brand ambassadors LeToya Luckett and Keyshia Cole. The actress will appear in Smooth Touch’s newest advertising and marketing campaign across all marketing channels including print, television, social media, in-store displays, as well as public relations efforts for the next year.
The first limited edition relaxer kits featuring Meagan Good’s image and signature, seen in the photo above, began shipping to stores on May 8 and will be available to consumers the first week of June.
“Like so many other women it’s important that my hair always looks its best. I mean, great style and healthy hair is a must especially as an actress, producer, and singer. I’m always on the go and need something that can take me from a 10 hour day on set to a night out with my girls,” says Good. “Smooth Touch allows me to push the edge on style whether is cropped short and sassy or flowing curls and body.”
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here