The partnership resulted in the release of the compilation album, ironically entitled, “Release Me” and the October 2011, critically acclaimed album, “One Voice.” The two companies came together in June 2010.
“On behalf of Heidi and I and the Interface Entertainment Group of Companies, we sincerely thank Mr. Mathew Knowles and the Music World family. We wish them continued success and look forward to all the things God has in store for us in the future to come,” Stampley said in a statement.
“I am honored to assist and represent such an incredible and talented client like Mr. Micah Stampley as he and his brilliant wife Mrs. Heidi Stampley continue to build the Interface label and related ministries and brands. We close out a great chapter with Music World and begin a new Season even bigger and better!” said attorney James Walker.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here