The partnership resulted in the release of the compilation album, ironically entitled, “Release Me” and the October 2011, critically acclaimed album, “One Voice.” The two companies came together in June 2010.
“On behalf of Heidi and I and the Interface Entertainment Group of Companies, we sincerely thank Mr. Mathew Knowles and the Music World family. We wish them continued success and look forward to all the things God has in store for us in the future to come,” Stampley said in a statement.
“I am honored to assist and represent such an incredible and talented client like Mr. Micah Stampley as he and his brilliant wife Mrs. Heidi Stampley continue to build the Interface label and related ministries and brands. We close out a great chapter with Music World and begin a new Season even bigger and better!” said attorney James Walker.
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here