The partnership resulted in the release of the compilation album, ironically entitled, “Release Me” and the October 2011, critically acclaimed album, “One Voice.” The two companies came together in June 2010.
“On behalf of Heidi and I and the Interface Entertainment Group of Companies, we sincerely thank Mr. Mathew Knowles and the Music World family. We wish them continued success and look forward to all the things God has in store for us in the future to come,” Stampley said in a statement.
“I am honored to assist and represent such an incredible and talented client like Mr. Micah Stampley as he and his brilliant wife Mrs. Heidi Stampley continue to build the Interface label and related ministries and brands. We close out a great chapter with Music World and begin a new Season even bigger and better!” said attorney James Walker.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here