*A letter that Michael Jackson wrote to ex-girlfriend Lisa Marie Presley describing his inability to sleep has been removed from the set of lots up for action after Presley complained.
The famous daughter of Elvis Presley was the recipient of a rather unnerving letter from MJ sometime between 1993 and 1996, in which the King of Pop described the beginnings of a sleep issue that would eventually lead to his death.
“Smell here [arrow with box] Lisa I truly need this rest I haven’t slept litterally [sic] in 4 days now,” the letter reads. “I need to be away from phones and Business people. I must take care of my health first Im’ [sic] crazy for you Love Turd.”
The letter was due to be up for auction but Presley has called for it to be pulled, according to TMZ. The letter suggests that Jackson had struggled with sleep deprivation for years before he eventually hired Dr. Conrad Murray, who gave him Propofol – the drug that killed him in 2009.
The auctioneer Darren Julien said, “I’m assuming it’s a personal nature, and we wanted to honor the request and continue our good relationship with Ms. Presley.”
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here