*A letter that Michael Jackson wrote to ex-girlfriend Lisa Marie Presley describing his inability to sleep has been removed from the set of lots up for action after Presley complained.
The famous daughter of Elvis Presley was the recipient of a rather unnerving letter from MJ sometime between 1993 and 1996, in which the King of Pop described the beginnings of a sleep issue that would eventually lead to his death.
“Smell here [arrow with box] Lisa I truly need this rest I haven’t slept litterally [sic] in 4 days now,” the letter reads. “I need to be away from phones and Business people. I must take care of my health first Im’ [sic] crazy for you Love Turd.”
The letter was due to be up for auction but Presley has called for it to be pulled, according to TMZ. The letter suggests that Jackson had struggled with sleep deprivation for years before he eventually hired Dr. Conrad Murray, who gave him Propofol – the drug that killed him in 2009.
The auctioneer Darren Julien said, “I’m assuming it’s a personal nature, and we wanted to honor the request and continue our good relationship with Ms. Presley.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here