*A letter that Michael Jackson wrote to ex-girlfriend Lisa Marie Presley describing his inability to sleep has been removed from the set of lots up for action after Presley complained.
The famous daughter of Elvis Presley was the recipient of a rather unnerving letter from MJ sometime between 1993 and 1996, in which the King of Pop described the beginnings of a sleep issue that would eventually lead to his death.
“Smell here [arrow with box] Lisa I truly need this rest I haven’t slept litterally [sic] in 4 days now,” the letter reads. “I need to be away from phones and Business people. I must take care of my health first Im’ [sic] crazy for you Love Turd.”
The letter was due to be up for auction but Presley has called for it to be pulled, according to TMZ. The letter suggests that Jackson had struggled with sleep deprivation for years before he eventually hired Dr. Conrad Murray, who gave him Propofol – the drug that killed him in 2009.
The auctioneer Darren Julien said, “I’m assuming it’s a personal nature, and we wanted to honor the request and continue our good relationship with Ms. Presley.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here