*A letter that Michael Jackson wrote to ex-girlfriend Lisa Marie Presley describing his inability to sleep has been removed from the set of lots up for action after Presley complained.
The famous daughter of Elvis Presley was the recipient of a rather unnerving letter from MJ sometime between 1993 and 1996, in which the King of Pop described the beginnings of a sleep issue that would eventually lead to his death.
“Smell here [arrow with box] Lisa I truly need this rest I haven’t slept litterally [sic] in 4 days now,” the letter reads. “I need to be away from phones and Business people. I must take care of my health first Im’ [sic] crazy for you Love Turd.”
The letter was due to be up for auction but Presley has called for it to be pulled, according to TMZ. The letter suggests that Jackson had struggled with sleep deprivation for years before he eventually hired Dr. Conrad Murray, who gave him Propofol – the drug that killed him in 2009.
The auctioneer Darren Julien said, “I’m assuming it’s a personal nature, and we wanted to honor the request and continue our good relationship with Ms. Presley.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here