*First Lady Michelle Obama will appear as a guest for a second time on “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart” on Tuesday, May 29 at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT to discuss her first-ever book, “American Grown: The Story of the White House Kitchen Garden and Gardens Across America.”
The book takes readers inside the White House Kitchen Garden and offers an unprecedented look at every season of the garden’s growth, from the first planting to the latest harvest. The First Lady also shares stories of Americans who are actively engaged in community, school, and urban gardens across the country.
proceeds of Mrs. Obama’s book will benefit the National Park Foundation, the official non-profit of America’s national parks. Funds will go towards the continued care of the White House garden, as well as to programs promoting gardening, healthy eating and opportunities for young people to experience the outdoors to learn, discover and lead healthy active lives.
Mrs. Obama made her initial appearance on “The Daily Show” on October 8, 2008.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here