*First Lady Michelle Obama will appear as a guest for a second time on “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart” on Tuesday, May 29 at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT to discuss her first-ever book, “American Grown: The Story of the White House Kitchen Garden and Gardens Across America.”
The book takes readers inside the White House Kitchen Garden and offers an unprecedented look at every season of the garden’s growth, from the first planting to the latest harvest. The First Lady also shares stories of Americans who are actively engaged in community, school, and urban gardens across the country.
proceeds of Mrs. Obama’s book will benefit the National Park Foundation, the official non-profit of America’s national parks. Funds will go towards the continued care of the White House garden, as well as to programs promoting gardening, healthy eating and opportunities for young people to experience the outdoors to learn, discover and lead healthy active lives.
Mrs. Obama made her initial appearance on “The Daily Show” on October 8, 2008.
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here