*First Lady Michelle Obama will appear as a guest for a second time on “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart” on Tuesday, May 29 at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT to discuss her first-ever book, “American Grown: The Story of the White House Kitchen Garden and Gardens Across America.”
The book takes readers inside the White House Kitchen Garden and offers an unprecedented look at every season of the garden’s growth, from the first planting to the latest harvest. The First Lady also shares stories of Americans who are actively engaged in community, school, and urban gardens across the country.
proceeds of Mrs. Obama’s book will benefit the National Park Foundation, the official non-profit of America’s national parks. Funds will go towards the continued care of the White House garden, as well as to programs promoting gardening, healthy eating and opportunities for young people to experience the outdoors to learn, discover and lead healthy active lives.
Mrs. Obama made her initial appearance on “The Daily Show” on October 8, 2008.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here