*The annual hip-hop concert tour Rock The Bells announced its lineup today (May 16), with Nas, Kid Cudi and Wiz Khalifa topping the bill, and a special performance due by Missy Elliott.
Elliott, who revealed her battle with Graves’ disease last year and whose seventh studio album has been seven years in the making, will be making an “exclusive North American festival performance” at the festival series, which will roll through San Bernardino, Calif. on Aug 18-19, Mountain View, Calif. on Aug. 25-26, and Holmdel, N.J. on Sept. 1-2. The rapper’s longtime producer and collaborator, Timbaland, will join her for the performances.
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are also in the lineup and are expected to perform their 1995 classic album “E. 1999 Eternal” in its entirety. Method Man and Redman will team up to perform their 1999 album “Blackout!” as well.
Other notable performers at this year’s festival include Lupe Fiasco, Salt-N-Pepa, Dipset, and all four members of the Black Hippy squad — Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul and Jay Rock.
The event will be hosted by RZA and Supernatural.
Tickets for this year’s Rock The Bells events go on sale this Friday (May 18).
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here