*The annual hip-hop concert tour Rock The Bells announced its lineup today (May 16), with Nas, Kid Cudi and Wiz Khalifa topping the bill, and a special performance due by Missy Elliott.
Elliott, who revealed her battle with Graves’ disease last year and whose seventh studio album has been seven years in the making, will be making an “exclusive North American festival performance” at the festival series, which will roll through San Bernardino, Calif. on Aug 18-19, Mountain View, Calif. on Aug. 25-26, and Holmdel, N.J. on Sept. 1-2. The rapper’s longtime producer and collaborator, Timbaland, will join her for the performances.
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are also in the lineup and are expected to perform their 1995 classic album “E. 1999 Eternal” in its entirety. Method Man and Redman will team up to perform their 1999 album “Blackout!” as well.
Other notable performers at this year’s festival include Lupe Fiasco, Salt-N-Pepa, Dipset, and all four members of the Black Hippy squad — Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul and Jay Rock.
The event will be hosted by RZA and Supernatural.
Tickets for this year’s Rock The Bells events go on sale this Friday (May 18).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here