*Morris Chestnut has joined rapper T.I. in the cast of Universal‘s “Identity Thief.”
The Seth Gordon-directed caper comedy is about a successful man whose life is ruined when a women steals his identity.
Chestnut will play a Boston police detective. He joins Jason Bateman, Melissa McCarthy, T.I. and Genesis Rodriguez.
Chestnut was recently seen in “Think Like A Man” and FX’s “American Horror Story.”
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here