*If you never believed in God before, January’s unthinkable car crash should have changed your mind.
A woman and her children are surely thanking Him today because there hasn’t been a better reminder that he is in control than seeing this family survive.
Kelli Lynne Groves and her children, 10-year old Sage and her baby Milo that was 10-weeks old at the time of the accident, have a lot to be thankful for as the Santa Barbara County firefighters and even the Navy came in to save them. (more…)
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here