*Mystikal is back in familiar territory.
The New Orleans rapper has checked into prison to begin an 81-day sentence relating to a 2010 probation violation.
The artist, born Michael Tyler, pleaded guilty to sexual battery and extortion in 2004 after forcing his stylist to perform sex acts and he was sentenced to six years in prison for the crime.
He was sprung in January 2010 and placed on five years probation, but he violated that order on Feb. 22 when he was taken into custody on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. In April, the 41 year old was ordered to serve 90 days behind bars for the crime.
Today, he arrived at a Louisiana prison to begin his punishment. He’ll serve 81 days in total – with nine days credit for time already served.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here