*Mystikal is back in familiar territory.
The New Orleans rapper has checked into prison to begin an 81-day sentence relating to a 2010 probation violation.
The artist, born Michael Tyler, pleaded guilty to sexual battery and extortion in 2004 after forcing his stylist to perform sex acts and he was sentenced to six years in prison for the crime.
He was sprung in January 2010 and placed on five years probation, but he violated that order on Feb. 22 when he was taken into custody on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. In April, the 41 year old was ordered to serve 90 days behind bars for the crime.
Today, he arrived at a Louisiana prison to begin his punishment. He’ll serve 81 days in total – with nine days credit for time already served.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here