*Mystikal is back in familiar territory.
The New Orleans rapper has checked into prison to begin an 81-day sentence relating to a 2010 probation violation.
The artist, born Michael Tyler, pleaded guilty to sexual battery and extortion in 2004 after forcing his stylist to perform sex acts and he was sentenced to six years in prison for the crime.
He was sprung in January 2010 and placed on five years probation, but he violated that order on Feb. 22 when he was taken into custody on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. In April, the 41 year old was ordered to serve 90 days behind bars for the crime.
Today, he arrived at a Louisiana prison to begin his punishment. He’ll serve 81 days in total – with nine days credit for time already served.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Janet Jackson, Husband Spotted at Paris Fashion Week
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here