*Mystikal is back in familiar territory.
The New Orleans rapper has checked into prison to begin an 81-day sentence relating to a 2010 probation violation.
The artist, born Michael Tyler, pleaded guilty to sexual battery and extortion in 2004 after forcing his stylist to perform sex acts and he was sentenced to six years in prison for the crime.
He was sprung in January 2010 and placed on five years probation, but he violated that order on Feb. 22 when he was taken into custody on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. In April, the 41 year old was ordered to serve 90 days behind bars for the crime.
Today, he arrived at a Louisiana prison to begin his punishment. He’ll serve 81 days in total – with nine days credit for time already served.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here