*Mystikal is back in familiar territory.
The New Orleans rapper has checked into prison to begin an 81-day sentence relating to a 2010 probation violation.
The artist, born Michael Tyler, pleaded guilty to sexual battery and extortion in 2004 after forcing his stylist to perform sex acts and he was sentenced to six years in prison for the crime.
He was sprung in January 2010 and placed on five years probation, but he violated that order on Feb. 22 when he was taken into custody on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. In April, the 41 year old was ordered to serve 90 days behind bars for the crime.
Today, he arrived at a Louisiana prison to begin his punishment. He’ll serve 81 days in total – with nine days credit for time already served.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here