The rapper, whose real name is Michael Tyler, was released from prison in 2010 after serving six long years for sexual battery and extortion. But he’s going back on May 14 after violating his probation in February. He was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of domestic abuse battery. The victim in the case have lived together for a long time, according to the Mystikal’s lawyer, Roy Maughan Jr.
RELATED: Mystikal Headed Back to Lockdown
While on stage Friday, he alerted his fans that he’d run into some legal issues and even shared a few words of wisdom.
“I’m going through some things, but it’s gonna be all right,” Mystikal said to cheering fans. “Fellas if you get into it with your girl, just walk away. Me? I’m gonna run.”
He also made sure to let them know he was going on vacation.
“Eighty-one days and I will be back,” referring to the length of his pending jail term.
The rapper was ordered to serve 90 days, but the judge gave him credit for the nine days he was in custody for the February arrest.
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here