The rapper, whose real name is Michael Tyler, was released from prison in 2010 after serving six long years for sexual battery and extortion. But he’s going back on May 14 after violating his probation in February. He was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of domestic abuse battery. The victim in the case have lived together for a long time, according to the Mystikal’s lawyer, Roy Maughan Jr.
RELATED: Mystikal Headed Back to Lockdown
While on stage Friday, he alerted his fans that he’d run into some legal issues and even shared a few words of wisdom.
“I’m going through some things, but it’s gonna be all right,” Mystikal said to cheering fans. “Fellas if you get into it with your girl, just walk away. Me? I’m gonna run.”
He also made sure to let them know he was going on vacation.
“Eighty-one days and I will be back,” referring to the length of his pending jail term.
The rapper was ordered to serve 90 days, but the judge gave him credit for the nine days he was in custody for the February arrest.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here