The rapper, whose real name is Michael Tyler, was released from prison in 2010 after serving six long years for sexual battery and extortion. But he’s going back on May 14 after violating his probation in February. He was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of domestic abuse battery. The victim in the case have lived together for a long time, according to the Mystikal’s lawyer, Roy Maughan Jr.
RELATED: Mystikal Headed Back to Lockdown
While on stage Friday, he alerted his fans that he’d run into some legal issues and even shared a few words of wisdom.
“I’m going through some things, but it’s gonna be all right,” Mystikal said to cheering fans. “Fellas if you get into it with your girl, just walk away. Me? I’m gonna run.”
He also made sure to let them know he was going on vacation.
“Eighty-one days and I will be back,” referring to the length of his pending jail term.
The rapper was ordered to serve 90 days, but the judge gave him credit for the nine days he was in custody for the February arrest.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here