The rapper, whose real name is Michael Tyler, was released from prison in 2010 after serving six long years for sexual battery and extortion. But he’s going back on May 14 after violating his probation in February. He was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of domestic abuse battery. The victim in the case have lived together for a long time, according to the Mystikal’s lawyer, Roy Maughan Jr.
RELATED: Mystikal Headed Back to Lockdown
While on stage Friday, he alerted his fans that he’d run into some legal issues and even shared a few words of wisdom.
“I’m going through some things, but it’s gonna be all right,” Mystikal said to cheering fans. “Fellas if you get into it with your girl, just walk away. Me? I’m gonna run.”
He also made sure to let them know he was going on vacation.
“Eighty-one days and I will be back,” referring to the length of his pending jail term.
The rapper was ordered to serve 90 days, but the judge gave him credit for the nine days he was in custody for the February arrest.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here