*Naomi Campbell has signed on for the new Oxygen reality competition series “The Face,” which gives undiscovered talent the chance to pursue their dream of becoming a spokesperson for a national brand.
The British supermodel will serve as a judge and coach alongside two others who have yet to be named. They’ll mentor the contestants and offer tips to each participant to better prepare them for the business.
“The Face is a fresh new series that delivers all the elements our audience craves: fashion, beauty and drama,” network executive Rod Aissa tells The Hollywood Reporter. “Oxygen has been looking for the next ideation in the modeling genre and this project delivers it.”
A premiere date has not yet been set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Sisters In Law': Rhonda Wills Talks 'Staggering' Prince Estate and 'Criminal' Katrina Pierson [EUR Exclusive]
- Blind Boy (Christopher Ward) Sees 'Pretty' Mom for First Time (WATCH)
- Usher Responds to ‘Skinny’ Hate; ‘1st Look’ at 2Pac Shakur Biopic (WATCH)
- Would You Support a Vet Who Shot a Cat in the Head With an Arrow? (Video)
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here