*Naomi Campbell has signed on for the new Oxygen reality competition series “The Face,” which gives undiscovered talent the chance to pursue their dream of becoming a spokesperson for a national brand.
The British supermodel will serve as a judge and coach alongside two others who have yet to be named. They’ll mentor the contestants and offer tips to each participant to better prepare them for the business.
“The Face is a fresh new series that delivers all the elements our audience craves: fashion, beauty and drama,” network executive Rod Aissa tells The Hollywood Reporter. “Oxygen has been looking for the next ideation in the modeling genre and this project delivers it.”
A premiere date has not yet been set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here