*Naomi Campbell has signed on for the new Oxygen reality competition series “The Face,” which gives undiscovered talent the chance to pursue their dream of becoming a spokesperson for a national brand.
The British supermodel will serve as a judge and coach alongside two others who have yet to be named. They’ll mentor the contestants and offer tips to each participant to better prepare them for the business.
“The Face is a fresh new series that delivers all the elements our audience craves: fashion, beauty and drama,” network executive Rod Aissa tells The Hollywood Reporter. “Oxygen has been looking for the next ideation in the modeling genre and this project delivers it.”
A premiere date has not yet been set.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here