*Naomi Campbell has signed on for the new Oxygen reality competition series “The Face,” which gives undiscovered talent the chance to pursue their dream of becoming a spokesperson for a national brand.
The British supermodel will serve as a judge and coach alongside two others who have yet to be named. They’ll mentor the contestants and offer tips to each participant to better prepare them for the business.
“The Face is a fresh new series that delivers all the elements our audience craves: fashion, beauty and drama,” network executive Rod Aissa tells The Hollywood Reporter. “Oxygen has been looking for the next ideation in the modeling genre and this project delivers it.”
A premiere date has not yet been set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here