*Naomi Campbell has signed on for the new Oxygen reality competition series “The Face,” which gives undiscovered talent the chance to pursue their dream of becoming a spokesperson for a national brand.
The British supermodel will serve as a judge and coach alongside two others who have yet to be named. They’ll mentor the contestants and offer tips to each participant to better prepare them for the business.
“The Face is a fresh new series that delivers all the elements our audience craves: fashion, beauty and drama,” network executive Rod Aissa tells The Hollywood Reporter. “Oxygen has been looking for the next ideation in the modeling genre and this project delivers it.”
A premiere date has not yet been set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here