Well fans and followers can now indulge in the dramatic reality television star with a new NBC sitcom, “The New Normal.”
NeNe will play the role of the girlfriend of a gay couple’s lawyer.
Specifically, the show is about a gay couple and a surrogate named Goldie who is carrying their baby. With homosexual couples more frequently becoming parents, the show focuses on the new social debate that could become normalized.
But single mother Goldie has her own drama going on. After leaving a relationship in the past, she heads to California with her daughter and packs up with her dreams to become a lawyer.
The show will air Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. starting this fall.
Check out NBC’s preview reel for the show:
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here