Well fans and followers can now indulge in the dramatic reality television star with a new NBC sitcom, “The New Normal.”
NeNe will play the role of the girlfriend of a gay couple’s lawyer.
Specifically, the show is about a gay couple and a surrogate named Goldie who is carrying their baby. With homosexual couples more frequently becoming parents, the show focuses on the new social debate that could become normalized.
But single mother Goldie has her own drama going on. After leaving a relationship in the past, she heads to California with her daughter and packs up with her dreams to become a lawyer.
The show will air Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. starting this fall.
Check out NBC’s preview reel for the show:
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here