Well fans and followers can now indulge in the dramatic reality television star with a new NBC sitcom, “The New Normal.”
NeNe will play the role of the girlfriend of a gay couple’s lawyer.
Specifically, the show is about a gay couple and a surrogate named Goldie who is carrying their baby. With homosexual couples more frequently becoming parents, the show focuses on the new social debate that could become normalized.
But single mother Goldie has her own drama going on. After leaving a relationship in the past, she heads to California with her daughter and packs up with her dreams to become a lawyer.
The show will air Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. starting this fall.
Check out NBC’s preview reel for the show:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here