Well fans and followers can now indulge in the dramatic reality television star with a new NBC sitcom, “The New Normal.”
NeNe will play the role of the girlfriend of a gay couple’s lawyer.
Specifically, the show is about a gay couple and a surrogate named Goldie who is carrying their baby. With homosexual couples more frequently becoming parents, the show focuses on the new social debate that could become normalized.
But single mother Goldie has her own drama going on. After leaving a relationship in the past, she heads to California with her daughter and packs up with her dreams to become a lawyer.
The show will air Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. starting this fall.
Check out NBC’s preview reel for the show:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here