Well fans and followers can now indulge in the dramatic reality television star with a new NBC sitcom, “The New Normal.”
NeNe will play the role of the girlfriend of a gay couple’s lawyer.
Specifically, the show is about a gay couple and a surrogate named Goldie who is carrying their baby. With homosexual couples more frequently becoming parents, the show focuses on the new social debate that could become normalized.
But single mother Goldie has her own drama going on. After leaving a relationship in the past, she heads to California with her daughter and packs up with her dreams to become a lawyer.
The show will air Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. starting this fall.
Check out NBC’s preview reel for the show:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here