*Busy couple Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are adding yet another project to their plate.
The pair, who just renewed their wedding vows, are reportedly working on an animated project together.
”Yeah we actually got some stuff in development that we’re working on, some animated stuff that her and I are putting together. So you’ll definitely see her in that space too,” Cannon told MTV News. “It’s just something that we both enjoy, and even more so than that, we’re both kids at heart. So we love those types of stories and fantasy/fairytale type of stuff.”
Cannon, host of “America’s Got Talent” and executive producer of the upcoming Nickelodeon movie “Rags,” revealed that his desire for work at the moment is geared towards his two-year-old twins Monroe and Moroccan.
”I mean it’s one of those things where a lot of the stuff I’m going to be doing in the near future is going to be really family-driven just because of the fact being a father and wanting to be able to provide content for my kids,” he said. ”So it works out really good. It makes you proud when you can have some work that your kids can go see.”
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here