*Busy couple Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are adding yet another project to their plate.
The pair, who just renewed their wedding vows, are reportedly working on an animated project together.
”Yeah we actually got some stuff in development that we’re working on, some animated stuff that her and I are putting together. So you’ll definitely see her in that space too,” Cannon told MTV News. “It’s just something that we both enjoy, and even more so than that, we’re both kids at heart. So we love those types of stories and fantasy/fairytale type of stuff.”
Cannon, host of “America’s Got Talent” and executive producer of the upcoming Nickelodeon movie “Rags,” revealed that his desire for work at the moment is geared towards his two-year-old twins Monroe and Moroccan.
”I mean it’s one of those things where a lot of the stuff I’m going to be doing in the near future is going to be really family-driven just because of the fact being a father and wanting to be able to provide content for my kids,” he said. ”So it works out really good. It makes you proud when you can have some work that your kids can go see.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here