*Get ready.Here she comes.
Nicole Murphy, the ex-wife of comedian/actorEddie Murphy, will strut down the red carpet in Cannes 2012 International Film Festival where amFar, The foundation for AIDS research is holding its annual charity event.
Above is a sneak preview of Murphy at the fitting of the iconic Marilyn Monroe Dress from “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.”
The fitting took place recently on the set of VH1’s new “Celebrity Exes” reality show of which Nicole is one of the stars.
We are no longer in 1962 and gentlemen no longer prefer blondes so marketing maven Oscar Generale decided to have a beautiful African American Woman wear what once would have been taboo or even a considered a crime. What a difference 50 years later has made
“The dress” being worn by Marilyn Monroe in “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes”:
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here