*Get ready.Here she comes.
Nicole Murphy, the ex-wife of comedian/actorEddie Murphy, will strut down the red carpet in Cannes 2012 International Film Festival where amFar, The foundation for AIDS research is holding its annual charity event.
Above is a sneak preview of Murphy at the fitting of the iconic Marilyn Monroe Dress from “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.”
The fitting took place recently on the set of VH1’s new “Celebrity Exes” reality show of which Nicole is one of the stars.
We are no longer in 1962 and gentlemen no longer prefer blondes so marketing maven Oscar Generale decided to have a beautiful African American Woman wear what once would have been taboo or even a considered a crime. What a difference 50 years later has made
“The dress” being worn by Marilyn Monroe in “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here