*Get ready.Here she comes.
Nicole Murphy, the ex-wife of comedian/actorEddie Murphy, will strut down the red carpet in Cannes 2012 International Film Festival where amFar, The foundation for AIDS research is holding its annual charity event.
Above is a sneak preview of Murphy at the fitting of the iconic Marilyn Monroe Dress from “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.”
The fitting took place recently on the set of VH1’s new “Celebrity Exes” reality show of which Nicole is one of the stars.
We are no longer in 1962 and gentlemen no longer prefer blondes so marketing maven Oscar Generale decided to have a beautiful African American Woman wear what once would have been taboo or even a considered a crime. What a difference 50 years later has made
“The dress” being worn by Marilyn Monroe in “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here