*In an ad premiering today, the Obama campaign goes in on Mitt Romney for not distancing itself from the birther obsession spewed by fellow Republican Donald Trump.
Clips contrast John McCain’s firm put-down of birther supporters versus Romney’s silence on the matter.
The ad, titled “Two Republican Nominees,” stitches together Trump sound-bites from such sources as “The View,” CNN, and “The O’Reilly Factor” featuring Trump bragging about what a “great job” he’s done in asking the President to “show his birth certificate.”
The ad ends with Trump on “Celebrity Apprentice” uttering his tagline, “You’re fired!” But this is what the Obama campaign wants Romney to tell Trump, not the other way around.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here