*In an ad premiering today, the Obama campaign goes in on Mitt Romney for not distancing itself from the birther obsession spewed by fellow Republican Donald Trump.
Clips contrast John McCain’s firm put-down of birther supporters versus Romney’s silence on the matter.
The ad, titled “Two Republican Nominees,” stitches together Trump sound-bites from such sources as “The View,” CNN, and “The O’Reilly Factor” featuring Trump bragging about what a “great job” he’s done in asking the President to “show his birth certificate.”
The ad ends with Trump on “Celebrity Apprentice” uttering his tagline, “You’re fired!” But this is what the Obama campaign wants Romney to tell Trump, not the other way around.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- Beyonce's Lemonade Drama, Prince Updates, Boycotting Target and More! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here