*In an ad premiering today, the Obama campaign goes in on Mitt Romney for not distancing itself from the birther obsession spewed by fellow Republican Donald Trump.
Clips contrast John McCain’s firm put-down of birther supporters versus Romney’s silence on the matter.
The ad, titled “Two Republican Nominees,” stitches together Trump sound-bites from such sources as “The View,” CNN, and “The O’Reilly Factor” featuring Trump bragging about what a “great job” he’s done in asking the President to “show his birth certificate.”
The ad ends with Trump on “Celebrity Apprentice” uttering his tagline, “You’re fired!” But this is what the Obama campaign wants Romney to tell Trump, not the other way around.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here