*In an ad premiering today, the Obama campaign goes in on Mitt Romney for not distancing itself from the birther obsession spewed by fellow Republican Donald Trump.
Clips contrast John McCain’s firm put-down of birther supporters versus Romney’s silence on the matter.
The ad, titled “Two Republican Nominees,” stitches together Trump sound-bites from such sources as “The View,” CNN, and “The O’Reilly Factor” featuring Trump bragging about what a “great job” he’s done in asking the President to “show his birth certificate.”
The ad ends with Trump on “Celebrity Apprentice” uttering his tagline, “You’re fired!” But this is what the Obama campaign wants Romney to tell Trump, not the other way around.
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here