*In an ad premiering today, the Obama campaign goes in on Mitt Romney for not distancing itself from the birther obsession spewed by fellow Republican Donald Trump.
Clips contrast John McCain’s firm put-down of birther supporters versus Romney’s silence on the matter.
The ad, titled “Two Republican Nominees,” stitches together Trump sound-bites from such sources as “The View,” CNN, and “The O’Reilly Factor” featuring Trump bragging about what a “great job” he’s done in asking the President to “show his birth certificate.”
The ad ends with Trump on “Celebrity Apprentice” uttering his tagline, “You’re fired!” But this is what the Obama campaign wants Romney to tell Trump, not the other way around.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here