*Believe it or not, the country’s economic downturn has affected Oprah Winfrey.
The TV titan has listed her Chicago apartment in the city’s Streeterville district for $2.8 million, which is half the price she originally paid for it in 2006. She attempted to unload it two years later for $6 million, but failed to attract a successful bidder.
The apartment, part of a 1913 Beaux Arts-style building designed by architect Benjamin Marshall, boasts its own library, formal dining room, butler’s quarters and a wine room.
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here