*Believe it or not, the country’s economic downturn has affected Oprah Winfrey.
The TV titan has listed her Chicago apartment in the city’s Streeterville district for $2.8 million, which is half the price she originally paid for it in 2006. She attempted to unload it two years later for $6 million, but failed to attract a successful bidder.
The apartment, part of a 1913 Beaux Arts-style building designed by architect Benjamin Marshall, boasts its own library, formal dining room, butler’s quarters and a wine room.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here