*Oprah Winfrey is using Twitter to praising her friend Tyler Perry for keeping his cool after a major fire broke out at his Atlanta, Georgia film studio on Tuesday night.
As previously reported, more than 100 firefighters were called to tackle the blaze at the huge complex, which includes a back lot, a 400-seat theatre, five sound stages and a gym.
Perry has yet to comment on the incident, but Winfrey, who co-executive produced the 2009 film “Precious” with the filmmaker, reveals he managed to remain calm and collected throughout the chaos of the blaze and showed “real grace” while handling the situation.
In a series of tweets sent today, she writes, “my friend and younger big brother @tylerperry; his backlot studio was damaged by fire last night. …His attitude in the midst of it all was calm and feeling blessed no one was injured. Real Grace under fire.”
Investigators have yet to establish the cause of the fire.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here