*Oprah Winfrey is using Twitter to praising her friend Tyler Perry for keeping his cool after a major fire broke out at his Atlanta, Georgia film studio on Tuesday night.
As previously reported, more than 100 firefighters were called to tackle the blaze at the huge complex, which includes a back lot, a 400-seat theatre, five sound stages and a gym.
Perry has yet to comment on the incident, but Winfrey, who co-executive produced the 2009 film “Precious” with the filmmaker, reveals he managed to remain calm and collected throughout the chaos of the blaze and showed “real grace” while handling the situation.
In a series of tweets sent today, she writes, “my friend and younger big brother @tylerperry; his backlot studio was damaged by fire last night. …His attitude in the midst of it all was calm and feeling blessed no one was injured. Real Grace under fire.”
Investigators have yet to establish the cause of the fire.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here