*Oprah Winfrey is using Twitter to praising her friend Tyler Perry for keeping his cool after a major fire broke out at his Atlanta, Georgia film studio on Tuesday night.
As previously reported, more than 100 firefighters were called to tackle the blaze at the huge complex, which includes a back lot, a 400-seat theatre, five sound stages and a gym.
Perry has yet to comment on the incident, but Winfrey, who co-executive produced the 2009 film “Precious” with the filmmaker, reveals he managed to remain calm and collected throughout the chaos of the blaze and showed “real grace” while handling the situation.
In a series of tweets sent today, she writes, “my friend and younger big brother @tylerperry; his backlot studio was damaged by fire last night. …His attitude in the midst of it all was calm and feeling blessed no one was injured. Real Grace under fire.”
Investigators have yet to establish the cause of the fire.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here