*Oprah Winfrey is using Twitter to praising her friend Tyler Perry for keeping his cool after a major fire broke out at his Atlanta, Georgia film studio on Tuesday night.
As previously reported, more than 100 firefighters were called to tackle the blaze at the huge complex, which includes a back lot, a 400-seat theatre, five sound stages and a gym.
Perry has yet to comment on the incident, but Winfrey, who co-executive produced the 2009 film “Precious” with the filmmaker, reveals he managed to remain calm and collected throughout the chaos of the blaze and showed “real grace” while handling the situation.
In a series of tweets sent today, she writes, “my friend and younger big brother @tylerperry; his backlot studio was damaged by fire last night. …His attitude in the midst of it all was calm and feeling blessed no one was injured. Real Grace under fire.”
Investigators have yet to establish the cause of the fire.
- Sandra Bland’s Family Proceeds with Federal Lawsuit
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here