*If you haven’t heard, Oprah and Iyanla Vanzant have settled their differences and the Oprah Winfrey Network/OWN is launching the series “Iyanla, Fix My Life” in September, 2012.
Vanzant of course is an accomplished author, inspirational speaker, talk show host and living testament to the value in life’s valleys and the power of acting on faith.
Vanzant has had a unique life filled with many personal struggles that she has overcome and used to become stronger. Now, she’s is back, fixing lives and using her past to help others’ futures. Secrets will be revealed, truths will be uncovered and emotions will come out as Iyanla teaches us how to pull back the curtain on what is broken in our lives.
But before the the official season starts in September, OWN has a sneak preview this Saturday, June 2 at 10pm Eastern/Pacific
In the episode titled “Fix My Broken Family,” secrets are revealed and truths are uncovered as Vanzant hits the road to help heal a family emergency. She will lay the foundation for healing a family in crisis as she leads three generations of a family through the first steps towards stopping the pain and starting to heal.
Vanzant will explore and expose the wounds that created the breakdowns, provide the tools to restore them and offer advice on how to keep the lines of communication open.
Check out our sneak peek of the sneak peek:
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here