*If you haven’t heard, Oprah and Iyanla Vanzant have settled their differences and the Oprah Winfrey Network/OWN is launching the series “Iyanla, Fix My Life” in September, 2012.
Vanzant of course is an accomplished author, inspirational speaker, talk show host and living testament to the value in life’s valleys and the power of acting on faith.
Vanzant has had a unique life filled with many personal struggles that she has overcome and used to become stronger. Now, she’s is back, fixing lives and using her past to help others’ futures. Secrets will be revealed, truths will be uncovered and emotions will come out as Iyanla teaches us how to pull back the curtain on what is broken in our lives.
But before the the official season starts in September, OWN has a sneak preview this Saturday, June 2 at 10pm Eastern/Pacific
In the episode titled “Fix My Broken Family,” secrets are revealed and truths are uncovered as Vanzant hits the road to help heal a family emergency. She will lay the foundation for healing a family in crisis as she leads three generations of a family through the first steps towards stopping the pain and starting to heal.
Vanzant will explore and expose the wounds that created the breakdowns, provide the tools to restore them and offer advice on how to keep the lines of communication open.
Check out our sneak peek of the sneak peek:
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here