*If you haven’t heard, Oprah and Iyanla Vanzant have settled their differences and the Oprah Winfrey Network/OWN is launching the series “Iyanla, Fix My Life” in September, 2012.
Vanzant of course is an accomplished author, inspirational speaker, talk show host and living testament to the value in life’s valleys and the power of acting on faith.
Vanzant has had a unique life filled with many personal struggles that she has overcome and used to become stronger. Now, she’s is back, fixing lives and using her past to help others’ futures. Secrets will be revealed, truths will be uncovered and emotions will come out as Iyanla teaches us how to pull back the curtain on what is broken in our lives.
But before the the official season starts in September, OWN has a sneak preview this Saturday, June 2 at 10pm Eastern/Pacific
In the episode titled “Fix My Broken Family,” secrets are revealed and truths are uncovered as Vanzant hits the road to help heal a family emergency. She will lay the foundation for healing a family in crisis as she leads three generations of a family through the first steps towards stopping the pain and starting to heal.
Vanzant will explore and expose the wounds that created the breakdowns, provide the tools to restore them and offer advice on how to keep the lines of communication open.
Check out our sneak peek of the sneak peek:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here