*The photographer who caused Halle Berry to go off at her daughter’s school will be called to testify in a hearing on the Oscar winner’s bid to move her family to Paris, reports TMZ. [Scroll down for the video.]
The actress is prepping for her case against baby daddy Gabriel Aubry in family court. She’s seeking the judge’s permission for a move to Paris, where she claims the paparazzi respect the privacy of celebrities and their families much more than in the U.S.
Sources tell TMZ that her lawyer will call independent pap Andrew Deetz to the stand. He was last in the headlines for lurking around Nahla’s school, causing Halle to explode in anger. According to TMZ, Berry’s lawyer, Stephen Kolodny, “will use Deetz as a human exhibit — getting him to expose his no-holds-barred tactics of shooting the children of celebs.
“In addition to Deetz, we’re told Kolodny will call expert witnesses who live in France, to explain how French culture differs from the U.S., and how photogs generally keep their distance from celebs and their families. The lawyers will also testify that privacy laws protect celebs in France way more than in the U.S. Of course, Gabriel will counter with Princess Diana.”
The trial is scheduled for June.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here