*The photographer who caused Halle Berry to go off at her daughter’s school will be called to testify in a hearing on the Oscar winner’s bid to move her family to Paris, reports TMZ. [Scroll down for the video.]
The actress is prepping for her case against baby daddy Gabriel Aubry in family court. She’s seeking the judge’s permission for a move to Paris, where she claims the paparazzi respect the privacy of celebrities and their families much more than in the U.S.
Sources tell TMZ that her lawyer will call independent pap Andrew Deetz to the stand. He was last in the headlines for lurking around Nahla’s school, causing Halle to explode in anger. According to TMZ, Berry’s lawyer, Stephen Kolodny, “will use Deetz as a human exhibit — getting him to expose his no-holds-barred tactics of shooting the children of celebs.
“In addition to Deetz, we’re told Kolodny will call expert witnesses who live in France, to explain how French culture differs from the U.S., and how photogs generally keep their distance from celebs and their families. The lawyers will also testify that privacy laws protect celebs in France way more than in the U.S. Of course, Gabriel will counter with Princess Diana.”
The trial is scheduled for June.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here