*NBA stars never seem to say “no” when asked to test out their acting chops.
They are good sports that are actually quite entertaining. Remember those Campbell’s soup commercials with Larry Johnson of the New York Knicks as “Grandmama?”
That was a very successful run for that company and now Pepsi Max is trying something similar with a new star in the NBA.
The NBA’s 2011-2012 Rookie of the Year Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers, has put himself out there for a successful run as “Uncle Drew” for the new Pepsi Max ads. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here