*NBA stars never seem to say “no” when asked to test out their acting chops.
They are good sports that are actually quite entertaining. Remember those Campbell’s soup commercials with Larry Johnson of the New York Knicks as “Grandmama?”
That was a very successful run for that company and now Pepsi Max is trying something similar with a new star in the NBA.
The NBA’s 2011-2012 Rookie of the Year Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers, has put himself out there for a successful run as “Uncle Drew” for the new Pepsi Max ads. (more…)
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here