*NBA stars never seem to say “no” when asked to test out their acting chops.
They are good sports that are actually quite entertaining. Remember those Campbell’s soup commercials with Larry Johnson of the New York Knicks as “Grandmama?”
That was a very successful run for that company and now Pepsi Max is trying something similar with a new star in the NBA.
The NBA’s 2011-2012 Rookie of the Year Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers, has put himself out there for a successful run as “Uncle Drew” for the new Pepsi Max ads. (more…)
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here