*Sean “P. Diddy” Combs threw the biggest party of the Cannes Film Festival so far on Tuesday night, inviting a host of celebrities to his harbor-side yacht for an evening of champagne, music, and dancing.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian were the evening’s biggest names, casually climbing aboard the vessels and enjoying cocktails at the bar, according to WENN. The reality star wore a Pucci maxi skirt, while Kanye wore jeans and a hooded top. They were spotted leaving the yacht at around 4 a.m.
The bar was illuminated on the deck, making it visible from the Cannes streets.
Also in attendance were Michelle Rodriguez and Benicio del Toro, the latter of whom kept trying to dodge cameras. Adrien Brody was relaxed in jeans and a jacket, while Kelly Brook made two wardrobe changes — one while arriving, and one while onboard.
Nicole Scherzinger, Rita Ora and sibling socialites Paris and Nicki Hilton were also onboard.
See pics below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here