*Sean “P. Diddy” Combs threw the biggest party of the Cannes Film Festival so far on Tuesday night, inviting a host of celebrities to his harbor-side yacht for an evening of champagne, music, and dancing.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian were the evening’s biggest names, casually climbing aboard the vessels and enjoying cocktails at the bar, according to WENN. The reality star wore a Pucci maxi skirt, while Kanye wore jeans and a hooded top. They were spotted leaving the yacht at around 4 a.m.
The bar was illuminated on the deck, making it visible from the Cannes streets.
Also in attendance were Michelle Rodriguez and Benicio del Toro, the latter of whom kept trying to dodge cameras. Adrien Brody was relaxed in jeans and a jacket, while Kelly Brook made two wardrobe changes — one while arriving, and one while onboard.
Nicole Scherzinger, Rita Ora and sibling socialites Paris and Nicki Hilton were also onboard.
See pics below.
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here