*Earlier today TMZ ran a story about Ray J being sued by LA stylist Marc Littlejohn over designer clothes that went missing from Whitney Houston’s death room in February.
Well, just like that Ray j found said missing items
Littlejohn claims he gave Ray J $2,880 in designer threads for a Grammy event … and they were never returned. According to the lawsuit, they were left in the Beverly Hilton hotel room where Whitney died and haven’t been seen since.
But now Ray J’s rep tells TMZ the mystery was solved last night when one of Whitney’s associates handed the clothes over to the singer. Sources tell us the items were taken from Whitney’s room along with the rest of her belongings. We’re told Whit’s people couldn’t get in touch with Ray J because he changed his phone number.
The pricey fabrics include two suits and one jacket.
TMZ adds that Ray will be reaching out to the stylist today to settle the pesky legal matter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here