*Earlier today TMZ ran a story about Ray J being sued by LA stylist Marc Littlejohn over designer clothes that went missing from Whitney Houston’s death room in February.
Well, just like that Ray j found said missing items
Littlejohn claims he gave Ray J $2,880 in designer threads for a Grammy event … and they were never returned. According to the lawsuit, they were left in the Beverly Hilton hotel room where Whitney died and haven’t been seen since.
But now Ray J’s rep tells TMZ the mystery was solved last night when one of Whitney’s associates handed the clothes over to the singer. Sources tell us the items were taken from Whitney’s room along with the rest of her belongings. We’re told Whit’s people couldn’t get in touch with Ray J because he changed his phone number.
The pricey fabrics include two suits and one jacket.
TMZ adds that Ray will be reaching out to the stylist today to settle the pesky legal matter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here