*Earlier today TMZ ran a story about Ray J being sued by LA stylist Marc Littlejohn over designer clothes that went missing from Whitney Houston’s death room in February.
Well, just like that Ray j found said missing items
Littlejohn claims he gave Ray J $2,880 in designer threads for a Grammy event … and they were never returned. According to the lawsuit, they were left in the Beverly Hilton hotel room where Whitney died and haven’t been seen since.
But now Ray J’s rep tells TMZ the mystery was solved last night when one of Whitney’s associates handed the clothes over to the singer. Sources tell us the items were taken from Whitney’s room along with the rest of her belongings. We’re told Whit’s people couldn’t get in touch with Ray J because he changed his phone number.
The pricey fabrics include two suits and one jacket.
TMZ adds that Ray will be reaching out to the stylist today to settle the pesky legal matter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here