*Earlier today TMZ ran a story about Ray J being sued by LA stylist Marc Littlejohn over designer clothes that went missing from Whitney Houston’s death room in February.
Well, just like that Ray j found said missing items
Littlejohn claims he gave Ray J $2,880 in designer threads for a Grammy event … and they were never returned. According to the lawsuit, they were left in the Beverly Hilton hotel room where Whitney died and haven’t been seen since.
But now Ray J’s rep tells TMZ the mystery was solved last night when one of Whitney’s associates handed the clothes over to the singer. Sources tell us the items were taken from Whitney’s room along with the rest of her belongings. We’re told Whit’s people couldn’t get in touch with Ray J because he changed his phone number.
The pricey fabrics include two suits and one jacket.
TMZ adds that Ray will be reaching out to the stylist today to settle the pesky legal matter.
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here