*Earlier today TMZ ran a story about Ray J being sued by LA stylist Marc Littlejohn over designer clothes that went missing from Whitney Houston’s death room in February.
Well, just like that Ray j found said missing items
Littlejohn claims he gave Ray J $2,880 in designer threads for a Grammy event … and they were never returned. According to the lawsuit, they were left in the Beverly Hilton hotel room where Whitney died and haven’t been seen since.
But now Ray J’s rep tells TMZ the mystery was solved last night when one of Whitney’s associates handed the clothes over to the singer. Sources tell us the items were taken from Whitney’s room along with the rest of her belongings. We’re told Whit’s people couldn’t get in touch with Ray J because he changed his phone number.
The pricey fabrics include two suits and one jacket.
TMZ adds that Ray will be reaching out to the stylist today to settle the pesky legal matter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here