He reportedly was in some sort of argument with a member of Whitney Houston’s family, Pat Houston.
The next morning, he was hospitalized for exhaustion and jet lag. The star has been much criticized for his relationship with Houston.
Here are 5 facts you didn’t know about the R&B singer:
1. Where was Ray J Born?
Ray J is so synonymous with Los Angeles, California for so long now that we think he was born and raised there. But the singing sensation was actually born in McComb, Mississippi to Willie Norwood and Sonja Bates-Norwood.
2. Guess who his cousin is…
One of Ray J’s cousins is one of the most iconic rappers of all-time, Snoop Dogg. He is actually Ray J’s first cousin not one of those extended cousins like we see certain celebrities claim they are.
3. The Actor
Ray J has appeared in six movies making the familiar transition for many musicians from music to the movie screen.
Here is the list of movies:
- The Enemy Within (1994 TV Movie)
- Once Upon a Time…When We Were Colored (1996)
- Mars Attacks! (1996)
- Steel (1997)
- Christmas at Water’s Edge (2003)
- Envy (2008)
- A Day in the Life (2009)
4. The 8-year-old actor
In 1989, at the age of eight, Norwood began auditioning for and appearing in television commercials; he played the foster son in “The Sinbad Show, from 1993-1994.
5. Indiana Pacers
No, Ray J never played for the team or anything like that, but he was known for wearing a Pacers headband in his youth. While it was never confirmed why, it was interesting to see Ray J be so consistent with his headgear.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here