Available in stores on June 5, the album is now accessible online at various Internet stores for only $9.99.
“Higher,” which has already reached the Top 20 on the gospel radio charts, is a project that pulls on the heartstrings of listeners, sending them into a place of praise, joy, and thankfulness.
In 2009, following the release of her last album, “Love Forever Shines,” Belle was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which not only threatened her career, but her life. However, she made a full recovery and attributes this to God’s love and mercy, as well as her faith, which she had to remember to hold steadfastly to.
Appearances on the album include Pastor Shirley Caesar, Kathy Taylor, and Lowell Pye.
Belle hopes to convey a simple but powerful message. “I pray that each listener has an experience. My whole objective in doing this record is to bring people into the presence of God,” she says.
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here