Available in stores on June 5, the album is now accessible online at various Internet stores for only $9.99.
“Higher,” which has already reached the Top 20 on the gospel radio charts, is a project that pulls on the heartstrings of listeners, sending them into a place of praise, joy, and thankfulness.
In 2009, following the release of her last album, “Love Forever Shines,” Belle was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which not only threatened her career, but her life. However, she made a full recovery and attributes this to God’s love and mercy, as well as her faith, which she had to remember to hold steadfastly to.
Appearances on the album include Pastor Shirley Caesar, Kathy Taylor, and Lowell Pye.
Belle hopes to convey a simple but powerful message. “I pray that each listener has an experience. My whole objective in doing this record is to bring people into the presence of God,” she says.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here