Available in stores on June 5, the album is now accessible online at various Internet stores for only $9.99.
“Higher,” which has already reached the Top 20 on the gospel radio charts, is a project that pulls on the heartstrings of listeners, sending them into a place of praise, joy, and thankfulness.
In 2009, following the release of her last album, “Love Forever Shines,” Belle was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which not only threatened her career, but her life. However, she made a full recovery and attributes this to God’s love and mercy, as well as her faith, which she had to remember to hold steadfastly to.
Appearances on the album include Pastor Shirley Caesar, Kathy Taylor, and Lowell Pye.
Belle hopes to convey a simple but powerful message. “I pray that each listener has an experience. My whole objective in doing this record is to bring people into the presence of God,” she says.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here