Available in stores on June 5, the album is now accessible online at various Internet stores for only $9.99.
“Higher,” which has already reached the Top 20 on the gospel radio charts, is a project that pulls on the heartstrings of listeners, sending them into a place of praise, joy, and thankfulness.
In 2009, following the release of her last album, “Love Forever Shines,” Belle was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which not only threatened her career, but her life. However, she made a full recovery and attributes this to God’s love and mercy, as well as her faith, which she had to remember to hold steadfastly to.
Appearances on the album include Pastor Shirley Caesar, Kathy Taylor, and Lowell Pye.
Belle hopes to convey a simple but powerful message. “I pray that each listener has an experience. My whole objective in doing this record is to bring people into the presence of God,” she says.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here